View Poll Results: Seeing a dog in a parking lot, in the summer with water and shade, what do you do?

Voters
173. You may not vote on this poll
  • Call the Police

7 4.05%
  • Note water and shade, and continue on with your business

150 86.71%
  • Enter establishment and confront the person who the dog and van belongs to

12 6.94%
  • Cut the lead and take the dog with you

4 2.31%

Thread: Animal Cruelty?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I will however, concede that while the situation is not ideal...however, it is apparent the owner took measures and had substantial forethought in his actions with the dog. All things considered, it is definitely a temporary thing as is apparent by the photograph. YEs the rope is tight, but also long enough that if the animal believes it is too tight, he will adjust his bedding area to directly underneath the sideview mirror. Also, if the dog believes the pavement is too hot, he has enough room to make the dirt under the bushes.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I will however, concede that while the situation is not ideal...however, it is apparent the owner took measures and had substantial forethought in his actions with the dog. All things considered, it is definitely a temporary thing as is apparent by the photograph. YEs the rope is tight, but also long enough that if the animal believes it is too tight, he will adjust his bedding area to directly underneath the sideview mirror. Also, if the dog believes the pavement is too hot, he has enough room to make the dirt under the bushes.

This
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.