Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Impeachment Saga

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    That's pretty funny. Ask any Canadian outside of the handful of large cities what they think about him...
    Formerly DM88

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    That is called "Winning the Hearts and Minds"
    He is gonna lose his mind soon. His campaign is about a senate testimony away from death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    That's pretty funny. Ask any Canadian outside of the handful of large cities what they think about him...
    that's a great pic!
    Who's the faggot....the canook?
    Last edited by Calibogue; 12-05-2019 at 06:12 PM.
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

MM, Whitewaterduck, anyone who's immediate response to a question of Trump is to hurl insults. It shows that in their eyes dissent will not be tolerated. Crazy how much it sounds like the crazy leftists as I type this.
    That’s it? You stereotyped a bunch of folks but no specific examples? If you are gonna be the objective thinker and the smartest person in room you need to explain more. You think your insults is a higher level, but just as childish. You only repeat basic bitch responses.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Just an improbable coincidence. Tell them what’s up Mergie.
    Yeah, it was a coincidence Daboo said something my dad said over 50 years ago when I was about 17 and that I have repeated many times. I don't keep up with Daboo or Clemson, I almost never watch TV anymore and I sure as hell don't watch Clemson or even listen to the games on the RCA Victor. I can't afford enough Alka-Seltzers, Tums and Maalox to pay that crap any attention. Heck I've only watched one half of a Carolina game all season and watched the last half of the Bama/Auburn game. So if Daboo said something I sure wouldn't know. Unlike y'all that seem to know every time he farts and if y'all can get a whiff you'll sit around debating what he had for dinner.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Why don't you then?
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I'm sure my daddy said it long before Daboo was sleeping in his mama's bed. I had to do a SearX search for "Will Swinney" when Jozie compared him to me. I'd never heard the name before. You can trust me when I say, if Daboo said it I sure didn't hear it. Listening to him blubbering is not on my radar.
    After thinking about,....are you Dabos daddy? I think you are older than him.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Yeah, it was a coincidence Daboo said something my dad said over 50 years ago when I was about 17 and that I have repeated many times. I don't keep up with Daboo or Clemson, I almost never watch TV anymore and I sure as hell don't watch Clemson or even listen to the games on the RCA Victor. I can't afford enough Alka-Seltzers, Tums and Maalox to pay that crap any attention. Heck I've only watched one half of a Carolina game all season and watched the last half of the Bama/Auburn game. So if Daboo said something I sure wouldn't know. Unlike y'all that seem to know every time he farts and if y'all can get a whiff you'll sit around debating what he had for dinner.

I call bullshit.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Dang it Trump.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/eco...m_npd_nn_fb_ma

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Dang it Trump.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/eco...m_npd_nn_fb_ma

The urgency to impeach just got ratcheted up. The Democrats hate to see this country succeeding. They need dependency.

Now if we get Trump thicker skin and Pelosi list shorten some.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    I call bullshit.

I don't care which one of your relatives you call. That's totally up to you. But first you need to think before you make that call. About 85% of you on this site worship at the Church of Clemson and closely follow the teaching of your savior Lord Daboo. Those 85% know I ain't never been a Tater or Daboo fan and could care less about them folks. So now would I use a "saying" I heard from Daboo on this site?

But I'll do you a favor because I don't want you to be embarrassed when you call your cousin Bullshit or your other cousin Cat Turd, here's a DDG link.

Daboo is a plagiarist
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 12-06-2019 at 10:10 AM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I don't care which one of your relatives you call. That's totally up to you. But first you need to think before you make that call. About 85% of you on this site worship at the Church of Clemson and closely follow the teaching of your savior Lord Daboo. Those 85% know I ain't never been a Tater or Daboo fan and could care less about them folks. So now would I use a "saying" I heard from Daboo on this site?

But I'll do you a favor because I don't want you to be embarrassed when you call your cousin Bullshit or your other cousin Cat Turd, here's a DDG link.

Daboo is a plagiarist
    Settle down Francis. I was referring to you only being 67. Hell, we all know that Methuselah was your younger brother. And I truly could care less what any Clemson or Carolina fan thinks about how great a bunch of teenagers and early 20 something year olds are. They're a bunch of kids that are being used to help separate the masses from their money. Right now, Clemson is on a high, and Carolina sucks. In a few years, Clemson will suck more than Carolina. When that time comes, there will be plenty Clemson bashing meme's for me to post, provided the Lord still sees fit for me to be around.

In the meantime, here's another funny one that I saw.

68751372_2692083470881860_495773349197119488_n.jpg
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,

Thomas Jefferson

Daboo is a plagiarist

I cited the original author as not to be accused of plagiarism.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

68751372_2692083470881860_495773349197119488_n.jpg[/QUOTE]

Just look at her. She’s wantin him to hit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post

tenor.gif

Thomas Jefferson

Just look at her. She’s wantin him to hit it.[/QUOTE]

I'd hit it. With a Brush ax
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

One slight jostle would knock them teefs out
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid