Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harris on FOX

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    It’s really sad that these are the two we have to choose between. And the fact that this isn’t a landslide illustrates how bad of a candidate Trump is.
    You sound like the news media. They paint a picture of TRUMP that he is bad. O how people forget what he did while in office. Better pray for the children if he don't get in.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

It’s really sad that these are the two we have to choose between. And the fact that this isn’t a landslide illustrates how bad of a candidate either of them are.

fixed it for you

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    You sound like the news media. They paint a picture of TRUMP that he is bad. O how people forget what he did while in office. Better pray for the children if he don't get in.
    I think someone could accomplish the same thing without alienating so many folks, but I’m sure the view from the hole is different.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Things were going quite well before Rona hit us. And he did it all without taking a paycheck for the entire 4 years. Yeah he's a bad man. People don't like politicians who don't do it for the money. Mean tweets be damned.

I think someone could accomplish the same thing without alienating so many folks, but I’m sure the view from the hole is different.
    I absolutely get what you’re saying. That said, what makes anyone think that the MSM / globalist Cabal would treat someone more soft spoken, or politically correct that held Trumps policy views any differently?
    Like DJT says, it’s not about him, it’s about the people that support him and believe in the vision of our founding fathers.
    If the president were Desantis, Paul, or any other likeminded candidate the establishment would demonize them just the same. The fact that he fights back and calls them out on the obvious BS just adds fuel to their fire.

It’s really sad that these are the two we have to choose between. And the fact that this isn’t a landslide illustrates how bad of a candidate Trump is.
    Yep
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    I absolutely get what you’re saying. That said, what makes anyone think that the MSM / globalist Cabal would treat someone more soft spoken, or politically correct that held Trumps policy views any differently?
    Like DJT says, it’s not about him, it’s about the people that support him and believe in the vision of our founding fathers.
    If the president were Desantis, Paul, or any other likeminded candidate the establishment would demonize them just the same. The fact that he fights back and calls them out on the obvious BS just adds fuel to their fire.
    I’m not talking about being demonized. I’m talking about common decency and respect for other humans. I don’t like any of this liberal BS any more than you or Trump to. But, a lot of flies are caught with honey. When you realize that roughly half of the people you are representing don’t feel the same way you do, you realize being president is about compromise.

I’ll reiterate that the fact this election is even in doubt is an indictment on Trump.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

This cannot be emphasized enough.

Nearly 350 million people and these are our choices.

I’m not talking about being demonized. I’m talking about common decency and respect for other humans. I don’t like any of this liberal BS any more than you or Trump to. But, a lot of flies are caught with honey. When you realize that roughly half of the people you are representing don’t feel the same way you do, you realize being president is about compromise.

I’ll reiterate that the fact this election is even in doubt is an indictment on Trump.
    I fully understand your view. I get it. My point is any other candidate that is against the establishment would be painted the same way Trump has been. Sure , he’s abrasive and hurts feelings, but that does work to expose the other side and their lack of concern for the American citizens. I do wish we had better choices, but we don’t. The MSM and the Marxist movement couldn’t care less about being diplomatic or bringing people together. If you think for one minute the Dems in any way want to compromise post 2008, I don’t know what to say. Compromise in their eyes means you give them all they want and out of kindness they don’t destroy you. If you don’t they destroy you and everything in your orbit.

We don't need another Romney who cowers in the corner when the media challenges him. He lost in grand fashion because of it. Liberals love how they controlled him. I hope those days are behind us. Republicans need someone that has a fighting attitude. There is a strong bench behind Trump. Democrats don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    I fully understand your view. I get it. My point is any other candidate that is against the establishment would be painted the same way Trump has been. Sure , he’s abrasive and hurts feelings, but that does work to expose the other side and their lack of concern for the American citizens. I do wish we had better choices, but we don’t. The MSM and the Marxist movement couldn’t care less about being diplomatic or bringing people together. If you think for one minute the Dems in any way want to compromise post 2008, I don’t know what to say. Compromise in their eyes means you give them all they want and out of kindness they don’t destroy you. If you don’t they destroy you and everything in your orbit.
    I don’t watch the news. Really any news. My opinion is not based on the way he’s painted. It’s based on the way he speaks and treats people. I’m not saying his opinions are wrong. I’m saying his delivery could attract more people, while delivering the same message.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    Things were going quite well before Rona hit us. And he did it all without taking a paycheck for the entire 4 years. Yeah he's a bad man. People don't like politicians who don't do it for the money. Mean tweets be damned.
    The only population of voters that matter are those in the middle. With his first term his personality turned that population to vote against him. I believe this time around they will vote with their wallet not their emotions. You will not turn a liberal nor will you turn a conservative. The only X factor is how many illegals and dead people vote this go around.
    I don't belive in miracles, I rely on them.

Perception is reality.
    At least I'm housebroken.

We have our own president in THE HOLE
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler