Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Flagship U. Of SC vs. Flagship U. of Louisiana

Such a great representation of the state by the "flagship"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Apparently, Climp5in not being given a second thought in college football now by anyone vs. the Flagship University
    of SC being covered non-stop by all major sports media in a positive light, has flared up some hemorrhoids around here.
    Put something on that butthurt fellas, seek some relief.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 09-16-2024 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Apparently, Climp5in not being given a second thought in college football now by anyone vs. the Flagship University
    of SC being covered non-stop by all major sports media in a positive light, has flared up some hemorrhoids around here.
    Put something on that butthurt fellas, seek some relief.
    You just keep that light shining for those 4 straight losses coming up. I’m sure the media’s going to talk nonstop about those moral victories when you’re 3-5.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    You just keep that light shining for those 4 straight losses coming up. I’m sure the media’s going to talk nonstop about those moral victories when you’re 3-5.
    As a Climp5in fan, you'll never have to worry about playing 4 consecutive games against ranked opponents

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    As a Climp5in fan, you'll never have to worry about playing 4 consecutive games against ranked opponents
    They are bitter since the U has taken over the acc and all 2nd place gets you is a mediocre bowl game.

Sent from my motorola edge 2024 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    They are bitter since the U has taken over the acc and all 2nd place gets you is a mediocre bowl game.

shitter bitter

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post

5-7 gets you no bowl game but being a Sakkerliner fan you’re familiar with that.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Seriously, congrats on your loss to lsu over the weekend.

wait. is that what you are trying to say? You lost but it was to an SEC team so its ok?

this is new.....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    Seriously, congrats on your loss to lsu over the weekend.

wait. is that what you are trying to say? You lost but it was to an SEC team so its ok?

this is new.....
    Sports forum much? This is as new fire. moral victories for the uof crowd been around for many moon
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

The roughing the passer call or whatever they called it was wrong. Period. As soon as he turned to pursue the defender that intercepted the pass he was fair game. The hit wasn't egregious by any means, the LSU quarterback did his best Meryl Streep Oscar performance and acted like getting a two hand push killed him. That said, Carolina blew a big lead and could not figure out how to stop that damn counter play the whole second half. It's a loss pure and simple. I think this team is better than anyone thought they would be and the defense is going to continue to give teams a fit which will keep them in most games until the 4th. Hopefully Sellers can get healthy and the offense can continue to get better every game. They are clearly not the same team without him.

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    The roughing the passer call or whatever they called it was wrong. Period. As soon as he turned to pursue the defender that intercepted the pass he was fair game. The hit wasn't egregious by any means, the LSU quarterback did his best Meryl Streep Oscar performance and acted like getting a two hand push killed him. That said, Carolina blew a big lead and could not figure out how to stop that damn counter play the whole second half. It's a loss pure and simple. I think this team is better than anyone thought they would be and the defense is going to continue to give teams a fit which will keep them in most games until the 4th. Hopefully Sellers can get healthy and the offense can continue to get better every game. They are clearly not the same team without him.
    This guy gets it.

No you clowns get back to it with your quirky spellings of the teams. Sad.

There are no quarterbacks on defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

The call was a personal foul for a blindside block. The SC player initiated contact with open hands and the QB was moving toward the play. The hit was legal since he used open hands and the QB deserved an OSCAR for sure. They cannot review a foul. That game shouldn't have come down to two calls. It was sloppy on both sides all afternoon and SC didn't capitalize on earlier possessions that would have easily made it a 2 possession game at that point.

Team designations as A (offense) and B (defense) remain intact throughout the down and he was the passer during the down. But you are correct, he is a defender at that point in the play.

I don’t think what occurred should be called a penalty, but that is going to get called 100 times out of 100. I don’t make the rules, but that is getting called every time, regardless of the teams involved. You can dissect it and over analyze it, but it’s getting flagged. Look at the defender’s reaction. He knew he screwed up.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I don’t think what occurred should be called a penalty, but that is going to get called 100 times out of 100. I don’t make the rules, but that is getting called every time, regardless of the teams involved. You can dissect it and over analyze it, but it’s getting flagged. Look at the defender’s reaction. He knew he screwed up.

Yep and USuC fans gonna go 10 pages with this one . You put your game in control of officials couple bad calls you were not playing good enough to win, this is regardless of who we talking about

The key play in the game is when Sellers got hurt. If he doesn't get hurt Carolina wins the game despite the very poor officiating. Before they ran the play he got hurt, I turned to my buddy beside me and said, run a draw and try the fg. At worst you go into the half up by 8 possibly 11. Instead, he took a sack, knocked them out of fg range and got hurt to top it off. LSU did make some adjustments at the half but was aided tremendously by Sellers' injury and officiating. To anyone that says the block on the pick 6 was blind side block, you are either an LSU fan or hate Carolina. Also, if you don't think Tua's injury Thursday night-initiated calls to officiating crews all over the country Friday you are crazy. There were bullshit personal fouls called all day on QBs. Unfortunately for Carolina it helped decide their game. From my understanding even the Chris and Kirk thought the officiating was bad at best and decided the outcome. And we aren't even going to bring up the phantom OPI call that killed a crucial drive that would have helped ice the game away. In the end the FG at the end needs to be made. Jeter leaving for ND killed us there because he more than likely drills that. On a side note, the crowd and the atmosphere Saturday was damn good. It was good to see Willy B like that again.

On to the next week from here. No need to continue to dwell on it. This team is much improved. I still think this team could win 1 of the next 3 in October and win 7-8 games. Either way I will be in Tuscaloosa and Norman back to back weeks having a damn good time!
    Last edited by PJ1012; Yesterday at 09:07 PM.

If my Aunt had balls she'd be Uncle.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Brian Kelly sent a formal protest to the SEC. He says the blocked punt was an illegal move by SC.

He can suck feets’ aunt’s dick.