Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Trump being raided by the fbi

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    It's being reported that Trump had top secret operations documents and also nuclear secrets in his possession.

If that's true, he will be indicted.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    I think if it was true, it wouldn’t be speculation, or said to have had. It would be all over every news/media/FB/Twitter/Instagram thread that it was without a doubt top secret operations documents and nuclear secrets. They are doing everything they can within possibility to destroy him. I know a few pretty shrewd businessmen. They seldom leave a stone unturned in their past. I’d say Trump is leaps and bounds above the few I know. I’m pretty sure he has enough sense to know what’s going on and to keep things above board or cover his tracks if needed.

Notice when this information comes out that he had…… like when a judge appoints a special counsel to review the nuclear story comes back to light??
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Have to wait a little closer to November to release said documents..

I expect an indictment by next Friday on obstruction.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

It's being reported that Trump had top secret operations documents and also nuclear secrets in his possession.

And it’s also been reported that the National Archives people actually helped box up the files when he left the WH and delivered them to Mar-a-Lago. And then they were involved in the meetings to go back through things and took some back this year. I would think if he really had anything classified they would have taken it back. The FBI was supposedly also in those same meetings.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Planted!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    Barry O vowed to fundamentally change America.
    - sho nuff did.

Amazing at how radically different the culture is in 2022 versus 2009.

Credibility confirmed.
    I guess if you want to look at it that way you’re right.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

I just bid on Melanias’ panties on eBay. At least they smell Eastern European. Think they’re legit.

*bought, sorry. Spoken for.

So, now we're supposed to believe the media and the FBI?

everyone worried about paper ducumemts..these things got printed off a computer….they still on a computer.

stupid
    Windows Down!

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    So, now we're supposed to believe the media and the FBI?
    I hope it's not true, but even if it is, alot will not believe it. The far right Trump people are just as bad as the AOC crowd when it comes to falling for propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    And it’s also been reported that the National Archives people actually helped box up the files when he left the WH and delivered them to Mar-a-Lago. And then they were involved in the meetings to go back through things and took some back this year. I would think if he really had anything classified they would have taken it back. The FBI was supposedly also in those same meetings.
    AND This is the out for Trumps defense. Trump personally didnt pack up anything or take anything. I was all controlled by the National Archive group. It was also investigated and later inspected and reviewed by the same.
    Last edited by centurian; 09-08-2022 at 07:23 AM.

I hope it's not true, but even if it is, alot will not believe it. The far right Trump people are just as bad as the AOC crowd when it comes to falling for propaganda.

Most accurate statement in this whole thread.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

I guess there's more than one way to get Lisa Page and Peter Strzok's texts read in court...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Yeah I am sure its the same for the far left as it is for the right... I am sure they are happy Hillary got off with nothing for the stuff she did. I am sure they are happy that nothing came from those that lied and investigated/spied on an active and then sitting president of the United States. Maybe they are just as upset that Biden and his family are as crooked as Forrest Gump's back. I am sure that they are happy with the way information keeps getting leaked about idk something that is suppose to be highly sensitive and secret. Seems to me its information war fare with no chance of defense from Trump as they will start charging people with obstruction to justice as nothing else can stick. Guilty of something so lets just go git him right? I have a hard time believing anything that comes from the FBI or DOJ. I mean who packed the boxes and put them at his house then opened an investigation into the information they placed there?
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Any freedom loving American working for DOJ or FBI that hasn't resigned is a coward.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Any freedom loving American working for DOJ or FBI that hasn't resigned is a coward.
    I'm sure that's vetted before they hire them.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    what if he's actually guilty of something?
    I cant hunt this saturday so I might as well bring up my first post....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I cant hunt this saturday so I might as well bring up my first post....
    Der Furhrer is incapable of fault.
    DILLIGAF