Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Societal Breakdown

The second one from the left has the muscle tone and apparent motor skills of someone with MS.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    that evil capitalism.

Attachment 70651
    WOW I cant wait!

At least they are working on their skinny fat problem.

Punk ass bitches...I could send my 2 boys over there and when they left,all six of those little commie bastards would be digging around in the dirt trying to find there teeth .
    If it aint got 8 toes & a green head,it aint a duck.

BB
    My sister worked @ Stein Mart & had numerous walk-abouts.
    Regular employees could only stand-by & make a note for LP.
    Loss Prevention would review tapes & make a report.
    How far things would progress is not common knowledge.
    Sure glad box stores don't expect a $12/hr. employee to get involved.

Steal something from an Amazon FC. That is definitely in the fuck around and find out category. They will take you to jail quickly.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    No fear of business owners, law or judges. Only the victims will be able to give them the fear they need.
    Read the Arbry thread. Those guys took the law into their own hands and look where it got them.

"Those guys" weren't victims.

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    "Those guys" weren't victims.
    They were probably tired of calling the cops and nothing being done.

"Probably" dont mean shit in a court of law.

My bag of “give a damn” has a hole in it these days. Woke retailer’s can lose their bottom line and the needle will not move for me.

That type of behavior isn’t new.

If you incentivize a behavior, people will adopt that behavior.

Get and Be Ready is all I got!~!!!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I was checking out at the Lowe's garden register two weeks ago in Orangeburg. Suddenly the kid behind the register starts yelling "sir. SIR! Can I see your receipt?" I turn around to see a dude cruising past the checkout with a buggy piled high with boxed items, including a grill and a leaf blower. Not running, just at a brisk walk. Everybody's looking around kind of shocked. Kid says "They wont let me stop them". I say "Should I go get his tag number?" He says " Won't do no good, They won't do nothing". Guy behind me says " and that's why everything costs so damn much".
    Last edited by GMAC; 11-24-2021 at 09:31 PM.

About 11 years ago I watched a surplus crown vic going about 100 on I-77 thread the needle between several cars before sideswiping a surburban and another sedan. Almost caused a massive pileup. The driver ditched the crown vic, hopped the fence to the frontage road and sat at a post office depot for two hours waiting on a ride.

I called *HP, told them what happened, where the guy was, his description amd tag number. I sat in the parking lot watching him waiting foe the cops to show up. They never did. And the guy who answered *HP was an asshole to me and acted like I was the damn problem.

Apparently nobody gives a fuck. Maybe nobody ever did.
    Last edited by billyjack; 11-24-2021 at 09:52 PM.

As long as corporate America looks for insurance to cover their losses they will continue to turn a blind eye. Once insurance starts to push back you might see a different tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by GMAC View Post
    I was checking out at the Lowe's garden register two weeks ago in Orangeburg. Suddenly the kid behind the register starts yelling "sir. SIR! Can I see your receipt?" I turn around to see a dude cruising past the checkout with a buggy piled high with boxed items, including a grill and a leaf blower. Not running, just at a brisk walk. Everybody's looking around kind of shocked. Kid says "They wont let me stop them". I say "Should I go get his tag number?" He says " Won't do no good, They won't do nothing". Guy behind me says " and that's why everything costs so damn much".

Would love to see the popo go undercover and just wait outside for something like this and then drop the hammer on them with the quickness, but I suspect property crimes ain't high on the radar. Probably rather bust someone burning a doobie.

Quote Originally Posted by billyjack View Post
    About 11 years ago I watched a surplus crown vic going about 100 on I-77 thread the needle between several cars before sideswiping a surburban and another sedan. Almost caused a massive pileup. The driver ditched the crown vic, hopped the fence to the frontage road and sat at a post office depot for two hours waiting on a ride.

I called *HP, told them what happened, where the guy was, his description amd tag number. I sat in the parking lot watching him waiting foe the cops to show up. They never did. And the guy who answered *HP was an asshole to me and acted like I was the damn problem.

Apparently nobody gives a fuck. Maybe nobody ever did.

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    As long as corporate America looks for insurance to cover their losses they will continue to turn a blind eye. Once insurance starts to push back you might see a different tactic.
    Bingo. Nobody is responsible, nobody is accountable and money doesn’t come out of their pockets.

Underwriters and actuaries will address it. We will all pay for it in premiums. When theft exclusions start showing up in policies, things will change quick.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

You want to see societal decline? Go to Williams Brice Stadium on Saturday. And sadly it’s nothing compared to people at NFL games.
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler