Thread: Prescribed Burn Timing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I burned an Ag field and some hedgerows yesterday. Finished that burn and was gonna try and burn a small block of pines but decided to hold off. I looked at the SC Forestry Commission Active burn map and there were 25 other fires going in addition to mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Reb View Post
    I burned an Ag field and some hedgerows yesterday. Finished that burn and was gonna try and burn a small block of pines but decided to hold off. I looked at the SC Forestry Commission Active burn map and there were 25 other fires going in addition to mine.

I was one of those. Got 30 acres done. Getting after it again Wednesday and Thursday

Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.