Thread: Clemson's 2020 schedule...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by River Rat View Post
    Deflection has zero bearing on whether or not your statement would be correct. We have beaten Bama when all said we would lose and we’ve lost. We beat Oh St and then lost to LSU. There are no definitives (Other than beating UofSC like a rented mule).

The “”it’’s not fair”” chant is nauseating to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You beating Bama has nothing to do with my statement. Clemson plays USC or LSU 2019 schedule, they don't get a shot at the NC. That was made real obvious after the Oh St and LSU game.

Quote Originally Posted by jcoker View Post
    You beating Bama has nothing to do with my statement. Clemson plays USC or LSU 2019 schedule, they don't get a shot at the NC. That was made real obvious after the Oh St and LSU game.
    please elaborate how you "know" this....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    please elaborate how you "know" this....
    It's obvious. The Tigers struggled with OH St and got the shit kicked out of them by LSU after playing a cake schedule. Had they gone through the paces against a couple teams like that during the year, they wouldn't have been in the NC.

It's obvious. The Tigers struggled with OH St and got the shit kicked out of them by LSU .
    you would think so, but these delusionals watched an entirely different game than the rest of the nation did.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 01-23-2020 at 09:09 PM.

It's obvious. The Tigers struggled with OH St and got the shit kicked out of them by LSU after playing a cake schedule. Had they gone through the paces against a couple teams like that during the year, they wouldn't have been in the NC.
    So... Clemson gets a struggle win against the #2 team in the country, and loses to the #1 team in the country, (being called possibly the best football team of all time), and somehow that means Clemson sucks? Maybe it is just too early, but I am having a hard time here.

I heard that in 2023, they are going to wait and pick every opponent on the wed before each game. That way they can see who is number 1. In case there is a tie for the #1 spot they will play whoever is leading the AFC.
    Last edited by NannySlayer; 01-24-2020 at 07:11 AM.
    NBK II - Killing is our business and business is good!

Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    no. violating it would be enough. taxidermists are too expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    heck, I'll play. If we took away your ability to type, I might not want to punch you in the mouth so much for being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by River Hawk View Post
    tits like an old beagle dog