Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vegas Odds for Playoff Matchups

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Third post is about SC. That didn't take long.
    It’s actually about ridiculous lines. The fact that that it’s about a team of which a lot of people that wear garnet and yell, “Go, Cocks”, bet their houses on Clemson winning, is just coincidental.

To keep it on topic, I find those playoff lines to be interesting.
    Last edited by wskinner; 11-25-2019 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    It’s actually about ridiculous lines. The fact that that a lot of people that wear garnet and yell, “Go, Cocks”, bet their houses on Clemson winning, is just coincidental.

To keep it on topic, I find those playoff lines to be interesting.
    I know this is hard for some but it is possible to be a fan of a team and be realistic at the same time. I'm a big Carolina fan but that doesn't change the fact they are going to get the brakes beat off of them Saturday. I'd love to be wrong but I don't see any reason to believe I am.

BCR3, I think the game will start out closer than most think. I believe your boys will come out playing for their pride like they did against the Dawgs. I don’t think it will carry over to the second half unfortunately. Talent , depth, and coaching will catch upon the third and fourth quarters. You never know really but this one is pretty easy to see , especially with the UofSC’s offensive injuries and 5 play playbook.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    BCR3, I think the game will start out closer than most think. I believe your boys will come out playing for their pride like they did against the Dawgs. I don’t think it will carry over to the second half unfortunately. Talent , depth, and coaching will catch upon the third and fourth quarters. You never know really but this one is pretty easy to see , especially with the UofSC’s offensive injuries and 5 play playbook.
    It'll start out tied, then it's going to get progressively worse. Dabo's going to have the tuba player in midway through the third.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I was just trying to be civil Salty, there’s plenty of week left to tell the truth.

Baggy I agree with you. I think Carolina's D Line will make a few plays early and as you said after the USC peewee offensive playbook presents itself Clemson will start to score at will against a very tired Carolina defense.

You are not talking about the topic again, BB is going to get huffy for y’all going off topic again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are the games you worry about injuries. Somebody takes a shot on a QB.

Or like “The Brawl” the coach has lost the team, they know they cannot win so they want to fight and you end up with players suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    These are the games you worry about injuries. Somebody takes a shot on a QB.
    this
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I hope they do "brawl". Would be the most exciting part of the game. Someone will leave with a fistful of golden hair
    Last edited by TheVisorGuy; 11-26-2019 at 08:06 AM.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    I hope they do "brawl". Would be the most exciting part of the game. Someone will leave with a fistful of golden hair
    The only way a coots player on that team is pulling blonde hair is dating raping a soccer player. Which is likely impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Or like “The Brawl” the coach has lost the team, they know they cannot win so they want to fight and you end up with players suspended.

Yeah, I still wish they'd have just let Newton and Michael Palmer square up and go man to man so I could've watched Palmer beat his fuckin eyes shut......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Dang some of y'all hang on to this shit for a while huh? Hell I haven't thought of Syvelle Newton in 10 years and don't really remember the whole fight thing other than both sides looked like a bunch of morons.

Most SC fans have selective dementia for good reason.

UGA has a good D but not sure they can stop Burrow. I do not think UGA can score enough to stay in the game
    NBK II - Killing is our business and business is good!

Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    no. violating it would be enough. taxidermists are too expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    heck, I'll play. If we took away your ability to type, I might not want to punch you in the mouth so much for being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by River Hawk View Post
    tits like an old beagle dog

UGA sucks.

I think Brian Edwards being out will take some air out of the teams confidence. I don't see them being jacked up for it.
    Hope I am wrong. They will need Feaster to get hot and Shi Smith to step up along with the lesbian to throw two picks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    I hope they do "brawl"
    the forecast is calling for a chance of AA batteries and scattered water bottles
    Last edited by ecu1984; 11-26-2019 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I think Brian Edwards being out will take some air out of the teams confidence. I don't see them being jacked up for it.
    Hope I am wrong. They will need Feaster to get hot and Shi Smith to step up along with the lesbian to throw two picks.
    Two picks is amateur work, we talking about a QB that holds the record for the most interceptions in a season playing very unranked teams.