Thread: Oh No He Didn't

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Clemson is living rent free in everyone’s head. Even the new pres in coot town. Ice Cream at his house?? Seriously?

It would be hysterical if it wasn’t so sad.

Incoming University of South Carolina president and retired Army general Bob Caslen hopes the dessert will help motivate Gamecock teams to beat rival Clemson in future years.

"I told the board of trustees, and I just told the students, whatever team beats Clemson, whether it's the debate team, whether it's a club team or whether it's the football team, they're invited to my house for an ice cream sundae social," Caslen said at his introductory press conference on Monday.

"We’re going to start learning how to beat Clemson," Caslen said.
    Last edited by MDman; 07-22-2019 at 10:28 PM.
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

Quote Originally Posted by MDman View Post
    Clemson is living rent free in everyone’s head. Even the new pres in coot town. Ice Cream at his house?? Seriously?

It would be hysterical if it wasn’t so sad.

Incoming University of South Carolina president and retired Army general Bob Caslen hopes the dessert will help motivate Gamecock teams to beat rival Clemson in future years.

"I told the board of trustees, and I just told the students, whatever team beats Clemson, whether it's the debate team, whether it's a club team or whether it's the football team, they're invited to my house for an ice cream sundae social," Caslen said at his introductory press conference on Monday.

"We’re going to start learning how to beat Clemson," Caslen said.
    probably lacing the ice cream with ostarine…………..Stevie Wonder can see that shit coming
    Last edited by ecu1984; 07-22-2019 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Stevie Wonder can see that shit coming
    I concur.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013