Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Al/Ga Game Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    The Samoan was transferring if they didn't play him. He was better and knew it. Saban had no choice.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Lane Kiffin was on Dan Patrick yesterday and essentially said the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Michel gets the touches in the 2nd half instead of Chubb UGA wins.
    Sweet. I wanna play.

If Fromm doesn't throw that pass high on the 3rd and short with 3 minutes left then UGA wins.

If the lineman didn't move his head and hit the ball that Fromm was passing to Michel across the middle UGA wins.

If Parrish covers better on just one play UGA wins.

I've got more but I'll leave some for everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Sweet. I wanna play.

If Fromm doesn't throw that pass high on the 3rd and short with 3 minutes left then UGA wins.

If the lineman didn't move his head and hit the ball that Fromm was passing to Michel across the middle UGA wins.

True, Michel the most obvious though
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Sweet. I wanna play.

You left out "If a bullfrog had wings it could fly". Just sayin
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    You left out "If a bullfrog had wings it could fly". Just sayin
    You got my point. Even if you didn't realize it.
    Last edited by uga_dawg; 01-10-2018 at 08:53 AM.

You got my point. Even if you didn't realize it.
    *sighs* smh......

Quote Originally Posted by Highcotton View Post
    Reminds me off Georgia vs. Pitt in '83. Had them and let Marino throw a bomb for a walk off win. Bad calls sure. Bottom line, Georgia let a freshman QB with limited experience throw a bomb on 2 and 26. In coverage was Parrish (Sr.) and Sanders (Sr.). Sanders doesn't like contact anyway. They got beat on a deep throw.

Bama's corners are more physical.

Sony was the hot hand. He should have been played way more. You play the hot hand. Final series in regulation, Swift was in instead of Sony, why?
    I've cursed Parrish a bit this week, but to be fair I think they were playing zone and he expected the safety to pick him up. I'd have to watch the play again to confirm and really don't care to. But Parrish got picked on all game.

I've cursed Parrish a bit this week, but to be fair I think they were playing zone and he expected the safety to pick him up. I'd have to watch the play again to confirm and really don't care to. But Parrish got picked on all game.
    Parrish was never the same after the broken bone in his foot at the beginning of the season, which is a shame cause he was definitely our best cover corner last year. Bake really stepped up and he will be a man next year hopefully. As far as Parrish he was picked on for sure but he was counting on help over the top from Sanders no doubt. If Hurts could throw the ball he would have hit Ridley in stride early in the game for a TD. Parrish had fallen down on the play.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Parrish was never the same after the broken bone in his foot at the beginning of the season, which is a shame cause he was definitely our best cover corner last year. Bake really stepped up and he will be a man next year hopefully. As far as Parrish he was picked on for sure but he was counting on help over the top from Sanders no doubt. If Hurts could throw the ball he would have hit Ridley in stride early in the game for a TD. Parrish had fallen down on the play.
    We all would have been better off had he made that pass, stayed in the game, and Tua transferred. Bama with a legitimate passer is scary.

We all would have been better off had he made that pass, stayed in the game, and Tua transferred. Bama with a legitimate passer is scary.
    He would have probably transferred to USuCk and then you would have had to deal with him for the next three years. Course, being the only team in the east, you will still probably have to deal with him in Atlanta for the next three years anyway. Never mind.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Sony getting less time was just criminal. The Hi-wanyan is legit. Sanders doesn't like contact. Not real smart and doesn't like to be physical. Future is bright though

UGA and whomever else agrees,

I'm glad you're not jumping on that "Sony had the hot hand" nonsense. He's a great player, no doubt. But Chubb ain't no slouch either. Each can do what the other can, except Chubb's like fifteen pounds heavier, so the "thunder and lightning" moniker is really a misnomer.

And the OC who called the NC game is the same one who called plays all year and got them to the NC game, so take the good with the bad. That dude's forgotten more about football since Monday night than we'll collectively ever know. Just sayin'...

As in every college football game, lots of things could have gone differently, but they didn't and UGA lost. I hate it, but at least we got there and the future looks bright.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Sony did have the hot hand. His running style was fitting the plays that were called. Sony is the better back and will go higher in the draft. The last series in regulation had Swift in instead of Sony. Sorry man, that is a bad choice. Doesn't matter now anyway. We have signing day, and then it just sucks until August.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    UGA and whomever else agrees,

I'm glad you're not jumping on that "Sony had the hot hand" nonsense. He's a great player, no doubt. But Chubb ain't no slouch either. Each can do what the other can, except Chubb's like fifteen pounds heavier, so the "thunder and lightning" moniker is really a misnomer.

And the OC who called the NC game is the same one who called plays all year and got them to the NC game, so take the good with the bad. That dude's forgotten more about football since Monday night than we'll collectively ever know. Just sayin'...
    The strategy all year has been to keep backs swapped out. Rarely has any of our backs got more than 20 carries a game. Michel has always had less carries than Chubb. And Swift has always been in near the end of the game with fresh legs.

325 days until the SEC championship game in that same stadium. I'm looking forward to a rematch.

Michel 14 carries for 98 yards
    Chubb 18 carries for 25 yards

You don’t have to call it the hot hand if you don’t want to but numbers don’t lie. Again, many things could have been done differently but this one just sticks out. Like it’s been said before m, UGA is only gonna get better
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

I believe Chubb is a good kid, but Sony is the better back. Last game of the year, there is no "saving him" for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Highcotton View Post
    I believe Chubb is a good kid, but Sony is the better back. Last game of the year, there is no "saving him" for next week.
    My Daughter is in a Agribusiness class with Chubb’s . She said he is quiet and smart, and very level headed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    My Daughter is in a Agribusiness class with Chubb’s . She said he is quiet and smart, and very level headed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Coming from a good family, having real values and applying common sense will getcha' a long way in this world. Oh, and he's got that football thing going for him too.

Parrish #14 was targeted by Tua 5 times. Tua was 4 of 5, 70 yards, 2 TDs, and one PI call that doesn't count towards the 4 of 5. Definition of getting smoked.