Thread: Bill to ban dog hunting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by LC17 View Post
    And the folks who think that way on my side distract and detract from the ultimate issue. And the 1/5 property value would work, but is not necessary. Just start with stiff fines. But now that you've thought more about it and probably talked to other like-minded folks, what's your best idea/proposal that you think might gain mutual support? If you've already posted it on here, just say so and I'll go back and re-read.
    I have not only spoken with like-minded people..I have spoken with numerous individuals about the problems they come in contact with and their ideas to make it more palatable for everyone..

And just because I make idiot comments on here from time to time, doesn't mean the wheels haven't been rolling since this bill was hatched..

I need a paralegal to help me put all of this together, can you help me with that?
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    I have not only spoken with like-minded people..I have spoken with numerous individuals about the problems they come in contact with and their ideas to make it more palatable for everyone..

And just because I make idiot comments on here from time to time, doesn't mean the wheels haven't been rolling since this bill was hatched..

I need a paralegal to help me put all of this together, can you help me with that?
    Most of my name calling wasn't directed at you. You truly are doing something an aren't making ridiculous comments. Heck I'm even willing to help jump in if wanted.

No dogs better get killed. That is totally unacceptable.

As to the burning down of things no one out right said they were going to do that I believe Tim indicated that it had happened in Ga or could in SC if a out right ban went into effect. An with the attitude displayed on Facebook he has a point. Some moron would do something like that I feel sure, but again if he thinks he is gonna have a bunch of dog hunter coming to his rescue he is sadly mistaken! Again dixie will be whistled or the cock will crow 3 times while they deny him!

I will ASK WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN ASKED. Would you mind submitting your idea on here? I'm actually quite interested an looking forward to hearing what it is.