Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Big Rock

I'm sorry fellas. I mis-spoke. The event happened at the old Buzzs' Roost. But he wuz still knocked the fuck out. Angela is a hot headed ol' girl. Sorry Bucky, for mis-representing your fine establishment.

Quote Originally Posted by bucknfloat2 View Post
    And it was not a Man.
    My dealings with Him took place at the Grayman, if you are that old.

I missed the interview after the weigh-in. What was said about bringing in the smallest fish so far, after knowing what was needed to take over third? Talk about embarrassing.
    :FYT:

Oh yeah........spent many an evening in the Grayman. The Plantation Lounge and Later Brandys', named after Newts dog which Bucky claimed. Buckys', Islander, the Three Way, the Rain Day Inn, even the Pro Lounge.........Yeah.........I'm old enough.

Oh yeah........spent many an evening in the Grayman. The Plantation Lounge and Later Brandys', named after Newts dog which Bucky claimed. Buckys', Islander, the Three Way, the Rain Day Inn, even the Pro Lounge.........Yeah.........I'm old enough.

I'm not old enough to have been in any of those but I've heard many a story about those places from Bucky...
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Yeah did many nights at most of those , did you do nights at the Taurus , Club 17 and ever get to visit Nathan Brown? Bucky is good people in his own right , but his Mom was a hell of a Cook. I used to bar tend at the I. Really good friend of mine used to play at the Rain Day while I was over at the Clipper Ship.
    Last edited by rrconductor; 06-15-2016 at 09:01 PM.

I seen Jimmy Buffet kicked of the stage @ The Rain Day Inn. So yea we be old enough
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

The Clipper Ship. Holy hell.

Must be a slow bite today.

way more boats taking a day off vs past few days

We would go to 17 every now and then. Specially on Sunday before the ABC laws got straightened out. Jerome always had beer and half pints and Billy and Craig sure weren't about to go screw with Mr. Herbert's kin. ABC and Sled stayed clear of the Club back in the Day. Hell, I worked at Brandys' when Bucky had it(the Old Plantation Lounge). Candy Man playin' Disco and Lil' Deb and Robin sloppin' liquor. We would make PJ and put it in the pressurized containers and let the kids from Hammond Academy come in and pay a cover of $10 and they could drink all the PJ they wanted. We had no license and were serving Vodka, Tequila, Rum, and Gin out of Tea pitchers Those were the days...............

We would go to 17 every now and then. Specially on Sunday before the ABC laws got straightened out. Jerome always had beer and half pints and Billy and Craig sure weren't about to go screw with Mr. Herbert's kin. ABC and Sled stayed clear of the Club back in the Day. Hell, I worked at Brandys' when Bucky had it(the Old Plantation Lounge). Candy Man playin' Disco and Lil' Deb and Robin sloppin' liquor. We would make PJ and put it in the pressurized containers and let the kids from Hammond Academy come in and pay a cover of $10 and they could drink all the PJ they wanted. We had no license and were serving Vodka, Tequila, Rum, and Gin out of Tea pitchers Those were the days...............
    The old days at the Pavillion were great also.

Miss Wy is headed back in due to conditions, they just posted a video on Facebook and it is pretty bad out there today.

Quote Originally Posted by TreyMo View Post
    Miss Wy is headed back in due to conditions, they just posted a video on Facebook and it is pretty bad out there today.
    Ssshhhhhh, the old guys are regalling us with tales of bootlegging before the civil war.

Many an ass whippin' has been administered on the steps of the old pavillion. G'town vs. Andrews, Johnsonville, Hemingway, Cedar Swamp, Puncheon Creek. Name it.

I've seen several rowdy videos from friends fishing up there today.

Crazy bastards.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    I've seen several rowdy videos from friends fishing up there today.

Crazy bastards.
    Seen a picture that TK posted.

It looked nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by b-stick View Post
    Seen a picture that TK posted.

It looked nasty.
    Yeah, waves over the back while trolling isn't my cup of tea. He has a video that'll make you glad you weren't out there today.

LP's video on the Miss Wy was pretty sporty also.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Like bombs, brah.
    I had an ant farm once......them fellas didn't grow shit.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    Yeah, waves over the back while trolling isn't my cup of tea. He has a video that'll make you glad you weren't out there today.

LP's video on the Miss Wy was pretty sporty also.
    It was nasty. Had a pump running hot and couldn't do anything but go down sea safely. We decided to head home early. Tomorrow is the last day.