Talk to me about chainsaws.

I was using an old Poulon chainsaw and it's just reaching the end of its useful life. Muffler finally fell off and I decided to buy another one.

Went on Amazon and ordered an off brand. Its called Salem Master. It got good reviews and was reasonably priced at $160. I got it and put it together. Finally got out to cut down a tree that had died. It was going well until I took a break. When I went to crank it again it was cutting out. I finally got it going so I started back. When I was just about finished the chain came loose. So I put it back and on tried to crank it again. Nothing.

I go online and look up the best chainsaw and came across a lot of good info on a Husqvarna 460 Rancher. Fairly pricey and $550. Went to a couple local places yesterday and they were all closed. So I look online and find one at the Lowes and Camden. I paid $150 to get the 4 year warranty. Get it home. Put it together. Put fuel and bar oil in and go to crank it. Nothing. I take it back apart and put it back together. This time I cranked on it for 10 minutes. Nothing. So it's going back.

So now what? Are there any decent chainsaws on the market? I'm willing to spend whatever it costs. I just want one that will start. I guess I have this weird expectation that things should work when they are new.