Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brazil's Best Butt Pageant

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Brazil's Best Butt Pageant

'Miss Bum Bum' Pageant Seeks Brazil's Best Butt

SÃO PAULO, Brazil — Brazil is gearing up for its "Miss Bumbum" pageant, a nationwide contest to find the best butt in the country.

The nation's favorite posterior will be chosen from 27 competitors, one representing each of Brazil's states, reported the Huffington Post. After much scrutiny, all those interested in this important endeavor can then vote online for what they think is the best "bumbum," the most common word for butt in Brazil. The 15 finalists will travel to São Paulo in November for the grand finale.

"(Brazilians) definitely have a thing with butts," said Brazilian Graciela Murano, writer and editor for the blog Oddee, which features "odd, strange and bizarre things of our world."

According to the New York Daily News, more than 500 competitors enter the contest each year, before it is narrowed down to the 27 contestants. Last year's winner, Rosana Ferreira, claims she got her champion backside with the help of ballet.

But who could judge such a weighty competition? This year, former Baywatch babe Pamela Anderson, of course.

It's not always all fun and games though. The beauty pageant for behinds has had its share of scandal. Brazilian new site Globo reported that Cibelle Ribeiro, this year's favorite to win, was almost disqualified when judges suspected she might have butt implants and she refused to take an X-ray. Ribeiro has, however, since submitted to the X-ray, and is now back in the running for the crown.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afm-ZZuUbK4[/ame]

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches...est-butt-video
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

This is much better than your earlier thread involving the same region
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

Oh My God, you have found heaven.....
    2013 Spring Turkey Champs

they are all winners!

kinda hard to decide ain't it
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Shit, found my new screen saver

3rd from the right wins in my book.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by lowcountryrod View Post

Good eye. She's got a biscuit in her britches.

I agree also. But damnit if I'm not going to look at this picture some more just to be sure

She has my vote as well. Gotta love the "gap".

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by birdboy View Post
    Out of curiosity, did you ever sneak out of the house or do something you weren't supposed to do when you were growing up? Did anyone cut your balls off because of it?

Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

I would be scared of staring a an ass in brazil. Too many of those fuckers got Adam's apples.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by Buckin Bronco View Post
    This is much better than your earlier thread involving the same region
    I figured everybody needed a little eye bleach.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

My new fav music video

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    piss on china, the country and the dishes. I can stack dishes any where, instruments of death deserve a special place.

3rd from the left has a man ass.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I would be scared of staring a an ass in brazil. Too many of those fuckers got Adam's apples.
    Why you gotta come in here and mess things up? You just hateful, ya know that?

Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    3rd from the left has a man ass.
    Huh? What kind of men do you hang around with?

Now that's a thread I could sink my teeth into.