Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jan 6th Trump Indictment

In simple terms, both graphs show Trump ahead when his vote count stopped and he was ahead of Biden.
    Then a large ballot dump of Biden votes only putting him over the top. It is highly improbable that the votes in the ballot dump was legit.
    Last edited by scatter shot; 08-03-2023 at 03:02 PM.

so that proves what exactly?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    I only say these things in response to everyone, including you, saying the same thing over and over again. Yes, I'm deciding that 138,000 votes where every single one of them was for Biden and almost none of them had any down ballot votes for other democrat races were fraudulent. The statistics are over your head but the chances of that are 0.506^138,000 = 0%. None of my computers are able to calculate the number because it's so small - basically dead, flat 0%. And, as I've shown, it happened in two states.
    I suppose one can deduce that this theorem of improbability failed to persuade judges in the States of Michigan and Wisconsin.
    I guess either this is not persuasive and competent evidence or Trump just had some really lousy lawyers.
    Last edited by Hogg; 08-03-2023 at 03:55 PM.
    DILLIGAF

Or maybe the corrupt judges didn’t want to wake up beside a horses head
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    That you are being unnecessarily obdurant.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    It proved 3 things.

1. Ballot harvesting works

2. The Democrats used it.

3. The Republicans didn't.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Geetch,
    My response to you is that GW Bush, Colin Powel, Mitt Romney, John McCane, Paul Ryan, Lynn Chaney, Lindsey Graham, Nikki Haley, Tim Scott, Mitch McConnell, Mike Pence, and a whole lot of others are the poisons in the Republican party. President Trump is the most pure Republican since Ronald Reagan.

2th,
    Batch loading of votes does happen and it's completely legitimate. If you look around 21:00 hours on election night in Michigan, you can see a vertical line for Biden - there's also a vertical line for Trump. A batch of real votes with a believable split some for Biden and some for Trump were loaded electronically. That's fine. You can see a couple in Wisconsin too. Again believable if not legit. But, the two big vertical lines for Biden, one in Wisconsin and one in Michigan, are the cheats. These were big batch loads of votes that were 100% for Biden with zero Trump votes. That's the statistical anomaly. It's irrefutable.

Hogg,
    There were a lot of court challenges filed by Trump. The biggest challenge was brought by 20-some-odd state AG's, not Trump lawyers. None of these filings were allowed to go to trial. None. They were all unilaterally dismissed. If Biden really won, why not let just one of those go through and show the world that Biden is the legitimate president? There's only one answer...because it wouldn't show that Biden is legitimate. My theory on this? Well, the answer is that same as Filegate (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_...es_controversy) where the FBI provided material on judges, legislators and the democrat political opponents to the Clintons. That material was just to extort and control those individuals. Since Filegate, the folks in DC have made sure to only nominate and approve judges that are either like-minded liberals or "conservatives" that they can control. I'm convinced that's 90% of Washington. It's run by whoever has access to those extorsion files that show financial misdeeds, or outright pedophilia, or something else that the extorted individual doesn't want known or used to put them in jail.

And, that's the real beauty of President Trump. They've got material on him. A lot of material prior to 2015, I'm sure, and an awful lot more since. They bugged him for a year, some of which when he was President, and they literally have nothing to show on him. They can't control him with extorsion so they use trumped up charges. The real fly in their ointment is that these indictments may allow some of the voter fraud and Jan 6th set-up to get into the record. We'll see. Either way, President Trump will, at this point, always have my vote. That could change but it hasn't changed yet.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Exactly what level of fraud has been declared acceptable? I must’ve missed that memo.
    (How many trillion dollars is the US economy?)

….might be time to look into finding work in the financial industry….
    Oh wait, what’s this Burisma I keep hearing about? Ever heard of Rosemont Seneca?
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 08-03-2023 at 07:00 PM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Just say prove there was fraud in the election so prove there was not a fraudulent election. Those on either side will not be swayed hence the problem electing a decent candidate.

Hell, even the home cooking of bringing in the "Cyber Ninjas" couldn't find Trump won Arizona

no election interference to see here.
    We lock up our leading political opponents in the USA now.
    (nothing communist about fundamental change, right Barach)

DISREGARD THE BIDEN CRIME SYNDICATE OCCUPYING THE WHITE HOUSE.
    Drugs, money laundering, prostitution, politics.

“Its your shower time, Ashley.” Senator Joseph Robinette Biden
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 08-04-2023 at 04:06 AM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

It's disconcerting to think that many on here believe 81,000,000 Americans legitimately voted for basement Biden. Even more terrifying is this notion that the 2024 presidential election hinges on which party can do the better job at ballot harvesting.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Through out this article they keep bringing up clerical errors gave the illusion of a jump in votes. clerical errors are even worse than the vote dumps of Biden ballots. Why dismiss the count observers then continue to count later in the evening. Why paste card board in the windows to obscure the count. It give the appearance of inappropriate actions even if they did not occur. I still do not believe 185 million Americans voted for Joe Biden. The problem with our system is that the electorate would elect such an idiot. But then on the other hand the electorate elected Carter, Obama, Clinton, and now maybe Biden. Doesn't instill confidence in our election system or the intelligence of our electorate. Maybe everyone does not need to be voting.

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    He's only "better for the country" because he's on your "team".

Nothing about Trump, in my opinion, is good for the US. I've been very consistent with that claim.
    I liked that fuel, groceries, hell everything was cheaper when Trump was in office because the Dollar was stronger and the pipeline wasn't shut down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

Y'all are some cold hearted mofos.

I said I was sorry for something that embarrassed me, admitted being wrong, and not one of you told me it would be alright or that friendship is more important than politics or anything else a head shrinker would say.

I'm disappointed in y'all.

Also, Trump's still a dumbass yankee that brainwashed so many good southerners (and other "conservatives") into thinking he was their political savior, but it turns out he's just a poor loser.

Get over it.

"If you ain't cheating, you ain't tryin' hard enough." _Tonya Harding probably
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by CUduckreeper View Post
    I liked that fuel, groceries, hell everything was cheaper when Trump was in office because the Dollar was stronger and the pipeline wasn't shut down.
    I've still made an enormous amount of money in the markets this year. So, there's that.

Keep regurgitating what you hear on Tomi Lahren's podcast, homie. It looks good on you.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

I said I was sorry for something that embarrassed me, admitted being wrong, and not one of you told me it would be alright or that friendship is more important than politics or anything else a head shrinker would say.

Also, Trump's still a dumbass yankee that brainwashed so many good southerners (and other "conservatives") into thinking he was their political savior, but it turns out he's just a poor loser.

Get over it.

MY MAN
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Agree that Trump isn't the savior or the candidate the GOP should run.

What is important is that whoever the candidate is , he best get found, funded and supported or we all are FOOOOOOOKED. Tick tock mutha lovahs!!!!
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Get over it.

Hang on.

You mean you don't have to fit in every circle of my ven diagram for us to be friends?!?!

What kind of witchcraft are you peddling?!

I'm calling shenanigans.