Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lexington's finest.

Default Lexington's finest.

Admittedly, the woman was an idiot for telling students there was a handgun in her car, but the LPD shit the bed with the way they handled this. Think they won't line up with their SWAT gear on to come confiscate your guns? You're dreaming.....

Last edited by FEETDOWN; 12-07-2022 at 09:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

I thought the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dumb of her for not following the law to simply put it in glove box or center console compartment.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Dumb of Lexington PD, the school board and whoever else is against teachers carrying guns. They're all communist pieces of trash.

Who leaves a purse in plain view in any car?
    Last edited by abarill; 12-07-2022 at 09:40 AM.
    Never confuse enthusiasm for capability

We've come a long way from hanging your hunting rifle on the back glass of your truck in the school parking lot and no one batting an eyelid.

Quote Originally Posted by pluffmudder View Post
    We've come a long way from hanging your hunting rifle on the back glass of your truck in the school parking lot and no one batting an eyelid.
    Yes we have and it makes me sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

She looks like a real threat. Our society is fooked. Yet actual criminals are given a hand slap and let go on no bail.

I do not blame her for having the gun because the Constitution says that she can have one.

I do not blame the cops for arresting her because there is a zero tolerance policy on school grounds that we are all aware of and why.

Telling her students that she always has a gun on campus was not smart. It was inevitable that some kid would hear about it, get mad at her for whatever, and rat her out...

Saw some drama llamas discussing how brave the kids were for reporting. Ffs
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

I can think of several teachers from my academic years whom I felt were not the sharpest bowls in the bowl cabinet. wouldn't trust them with a tater gun much less a real gun.

Lady is a dumbass for
    1, telling the kids she keeps her piece in her car
    2, keeping it in her purse in the FLOORBOARD of all places which certainly is not a closed console out of sight.
    3, this lady isn't young I don't imagine its her first year teaching she should know she's not allowed to keep a piece on school grounds.

Is this being made into more than it actually is? Absolutely! Is the teacher 100% at fault for the whole thing? Absolutely!

I'd be fine with her teaching school at any of my kids' schools

Her peer teachers should take a leave of absence until charges are dropped. But I imagine most of them are democrats and therefore are feckless pussies

"we" let this happen
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Her peer teachers should take a leave of absence until charges are dropped. But I imagine most of them are democrats and therefore are feckless pussies
    Agree, and some of the comments here are awfully telling as well. Putting aside the fact that the 2nd amendment covers her constitutional right to carry a firearm wherever the hell she'd like.........

As a CWP holder, it is 100% "LEGAL" for her to have a handgun in her car ON SCHOOL GROUNDS. The only "illegal" thing she did was having it in her purse instead of inside of a closed compartment.

Second, as I stated earlier, she's a dumbass for telling students about it.

As for the LPD, 90% of the stuff they post on FB is community related events, Toys for Tots, etc. and traffic updates. (Wrecks, road closures, etc.) Why the hell Chief Greene chose to blast this out there for the world to see is beyond me. It is not going well for them in the comment sections.....
    Last edited by FEETDOWN; 12-07-2022 at 11:11 AM.
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Agree, and some of the comments here are awfully telling as well. Putting aside the fact that the 2nd amendment covers her constitutional right to carry a fireman wherever the hell she'd like.........

As a CWP holder, it is 100% "LEGAL" for her to have a handgun in her car ON SCHOOL GROUNDS. The only "illegal" thing she did was having it in her purse instead of inside of a closed compartment.

Second, as I stated earlier, she's a dumbass for telling students about it.

As for the LPD, 90% of the stuff they post on FB is community related events, Toys for Tots, etc. and traffic updates. (Wrecks, road closures, etc.) Why the hell Chief Greene chose to blast this out there for the world to see is beyond me. It is not going well for them in the comment sections.....
    wait, carry a fireman? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    wait, carry a fireman? LOL
    That'd be awkward huh? Lmao, dang autocorrect

Quote Originally Posted by pluffmudder View Post
    Makes me sad too. Principle used to shoulder ours in the parking lot. Funny to hear people say, “that shit won’t fly here”. Shits already flown you fools.

Lexington County is soooooooooooo conservative.

Also, I saw feckless in a real live sentence today. My day is made.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton