Thread: Kids found on Hartwell island

Default Kids found on Hartwell island

Missing Anderson County woman, man abandon children on Lake Hartwell island, deputies say

Courtney D. Taylor was last seen leaving Cemetery Island on Monday

Jun 14, 2022

TOWNVILLE, S.C. —
    An Upstate woman last seen leaving an island on Lake Hartwell is now missing, according to the Anderson County Sheriff's Office.

Investigators say Courtney D. Taylor was last seen Monday leaving Cemetery Island.

In a release, officials from the sheriff's office said deputies responded about 3:45 p.m. to the lake where three children, ages 12, 13 and 15, were found stranded on the island by a passing boater.

The children told deputies they had been camping on the island the night before with their mother, Courtney Danielle Taylor, and her boyfriend, Eric Michael Elrod.

They said Taylor and Elrod left the island earlier in the morning, with Taylor telling her children that she was going to get water but she never returned.

The vehicle that the subjects had been traveling in was also gone from where it has been left parked, officials said.

Taylor and Elrod were entered into the National Crime Information Center database as missing persons.

Elrod is wanted by the Pickens County Sheriff’s Office for General Session bench warrants relating to an original charge of distribution of methamphetamine and other charges, according to deputies.

Detectives with the Anderson County Sheriff's Office learned Tuesday that Taylor has been in contact with her ex-husband and children, and has also been seen by acquaintances in the area.

Although detectives have been unable to make contact with her, it is not believed that she is currently in danger, officials said.

They said the vehicle that Taylor was originally traveling in has been found, and they don't know what kind of vehicle she is currently using.

Detectives said they are continuing to find both Taylor and Elrod and investigate the circumstances concerning the abandonment of the children.

Anyone with information is asked to call 864-260-4405 referencing ACSO case number 2022-08094, or contact Crimestoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC, which is 1-888-274-6372.

https://www.wyff4.com/article/lake-h...woman/40288338

Put her on the island and fill that mudhole with piranhas?

That's pretty methed up
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Yep probably got tweeked and spent next days craving
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

It’s good parenting on the.Meth Scale.

Just a little Lord of the Flies experiment, what’s the big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

Lucky kids
    I mean lucky that they are now away from her

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Lucky kids
    I mean lucky that they are now away from her

Thought same damn thing

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    It’s good parenting on the.Meth Scale.
    You hit that nail on the head.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

I’ve known the male named in the article all of his life. He killed a kid when he was like 16 and was charged as a minor. Should have been charged as an adult and spent his life in prison or better yet been executed. He’s a piece of crap.

Terrible.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.