Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Get your shit together

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Get your shit together

From fast food workers to service industry to banks. It’s frustrating to do anything anymore or rely on people to do their job correctly. Lack of initiative, laziness, poor skills, lateness, attitudes, and all around fucking incompetent. Companies and banks are making it where actually dealing with a customers problems is not on their agenda and to get something squared away it takes an act of God. You move your business to another place bc of said incompetence only to waste your time finding out they are no better than the last fucktards.

Work ethics are a thing of the past.

Welcome to the shitter called America’s workforce.

Ranting I know but I make it a point to tell people when they are incompetent. Does it fix problem? No but they could use a hint and not a participation trophy.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

This Covid is the new "excuse" I have noticed.
    I just called to check on a part that I ordered from some idiots two weeks ago that shows "in stock"
    It hasn't even been shipped yet "due to the virus"

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    Welcome to the shitter
    I been telling y'all this

I had some roof damage from that hail/wind storm we had in Lexington a few weeks ago. I called my Farm Bureau insurance agent to let him know, and see about getting someone out to come look at it. Once he calls me back, he tells me I need to call the 1-800 number for Farm Bureau and follow the prompts to get to the claims department. I asked him why is he my agent then? It’s piss poor these days. How people act and work these days is certainly not the cloth I was cut from. I got co-workers, one in particular, who is the most unproductive, counterproductive person I have ever seen. Does the complete opposite of what you ask him to do, but everyday does whatever he wants to with impunity.

Quote Originally Posted by BEAR View Post
    I had some roof damage from that hail/wind storm we had in Lexington a few weeks ago. I called my Farm Bureau insurance agent to let him know, and see about getting someone out to come look at it. Once he calls me back, he tells me I need to call the 1-800 number for Farm Bureau and follow the prompts to get to the claims department. I asked him why is he my agent then? It’s piss poor these days. How people act and work these days is certainly not the cloth I was cut from. I got co-workers, one in particular, who is the most unproductive, counterproductive person I have ever seen. Does the complete opposite of what you ask him to do, but everyday does whatever he wants to with impunity.
    And farm bureau is Probly the best your gonna get. Think about that for a minute
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    And farm bureau is Probly the best your gonna get. Think about that for a minute
    Negative

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to file all the claims for my customers but I found that I only knew the answers to less than half the questions about the situation and those same questions were going to be asked to the insured again so it made more sense to direct the insured straight to the company claims line. Doing this actually expedited the claim by a day on average.
    cut\'em

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    I used to file all the claims for my customers but I found that I only knew the answers to less than half the questions about the situation and those same questions were going to be asked to the insured again so it made more sense to direct the insured straight to the company claims line. Doing this actually expedited the claim by a day on average.
    They don't need you when they purchase the policy. They need you when they have a claim. You'll never know all the answers but you can damn sure find out for them. This from a guy who's probably been doing it way too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    They don't need you when they purchase the policy. They need you when they have a claim. You'll never know all the answers but you can damn sure find out for them. This from a guy who's probably been doing it way too long.
    For the insurance I sell, I am not too worried about the internet... I work on the tailgate of a truck a lot. The majority of my property claims occur when the equipment or structure is really needed so speed is key. I am involved in the claims process but I find the reporting of it makes a difference in making sure the right answers get submitted the first time.
    cut\'em

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    This. It is a pain to try and file a claim for an insured, the claims department is going to ask questions you don't know the answers to and they still have to talk to the insured and ask them the same questions all over again. Now there are always exceptions to that like elderly clients or someone who may be difficult for an adjuster to communicate with. But in general it becomes a big cluster where you are the middle man.
    Yall give em the 800 # to call & purchase the policy? If you aren't servicing them after the sale, no need to have you. They should just purchase on line or call an 800 #. Claims are very stressful & you are missing out by not helping them. If'n I purchased a policy from someone & they gave me the # to a stranger to file my own claim, I'd just handle my own purchase that way also. You obviously can't go make the repair & pay em but you can file the claim & help with any questions.

Yall give em the 800 # to call & purchase the policy? If you aren't servicing them after the sale, no need to have you. They should just purchase on line or call an 800 #. Claims are very stressful & you are missing out by not helping them. If'n I purchased a policy from someone & they gave me the # to a stranger to file my own claim, I'd just handle my own purchase that way also. You obviously can't go make the repair & pay em but you can file the claim & help with any questions.
    That sent before I was done typing, I stuck my phone back in my pocket and I don't know what happened. Anyways what I was about to add was a lot of times it depends on the customer and situation. Never would I give someone a 1-800 number and tell them they are on their own. However with some of the younger generation you can tell them how to file a claim on their app and they are good to go and require very little assistance. Others I can simply go over there coverages with them and talk about what happened, then they file the claim their selves if they so wish. Of course there are people who would prefer me to file it for them and I'll always gladly do so. You do have certain people who make it a huge pain where they absolutely refuse to speak with the adjuster. That leaves you stuck being the middle man trying to go back and forth between the two. But that's fortunately not the usual case these days, it normally runs smoothly.

Don’t blame the agent for this. That has been standard practice for Farm Bureau claims reporting for years.

Quote Originally Posted by SCHUNTINFANATIC View Post
    Don’t blame the agent for this. That has been standard practice for Farm Bureau claims reporting for years.
    Not in NC.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Shoulda had me as an agent, it would be fixed by now lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the insurance business & most of my carriers still have their underwriting/claims staffs still working from home. Its a damn mess. Its past time to get back to normal.

I'm in the insurance business & most of my carriers still have their underwriting/claims staffs still working from home. Its a damn mess. Its past time to get back to normal.
    Are you slumlord on ARF?

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    Are you slumlord on ARF?
    Huh? No comprende'.

A mess is an understatement. Trying to get underwriting with some carriers to accomplish anything right now is a nightmare.

This is nothing compared to what we are going to see...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    This is nothing compared to what we are going to see...
    You AIN'T KIDDING!!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"