Thread: SF attack CIA server farm in Germany

Default SF attack CIA server farm in Germany

Anyone know if this is legit, or Q fantasies?

https://headlines360.news/2020/11/29...rm-in-germany/

tweet.jpg
    Last edited by everlast; 11-30-2020 at 04:45 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Happened days ago- glad you are catching up.

Sign of living that good life: not knowing what's going on in the world for a few days.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Sign of living that good life: not knowing what's going on in the world for a few days.
    The question is ,....are the people with custody of the server good guys or bad guys?

I'm thinking bad guys have the server and our on CIA is neck deep in this. It will be bleach bitted beyond recognition.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    The question is ,....are the people with custody of the server good guys or bad guys?

I'm thinking bad guys have the server and our on CIA is neck deep in this. It will be bleach bitted beyond recognition.
    hopefully they made copies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.