Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Debate

I voted today. I’m tuning all this nonsense out now and going on with life.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

The moderator did a good job.

The RNC is making fracking commercials as we speak. They will run them nonstop in Penn, Ohio, and Oklahoma.

Biden just lost Penn tonight. Whoever wins Penn. wins the election.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    Just for the record. I’m sure y’all know this anyway. Carbon neutral, water neutral, zero emissions, all of that is bullshit fantasy. Can’t be done, it is physical impossible. For some reason that all that talk bothers me more than any other topic. That environmental justice crap about families living next to oil factories is a joke also. The percentage an individuals’ vote counts toward the presidential election has about the same amount of decimal places before a significant digit as the threshold for detrimental health effects from a pollutant that the EPA uses to establish emission limits for criteria pollutants.
    Notice they always say "net zero carbon emissions" and "carbon neutral." Go read up on how and by who and why "carbon credits" were created.
    If a business was 50X over current emission standards and this shit went into play, they could buy enough carbon credits to offset their emissions to result in zero "net carbon" emissions and claim to be carbon neutral. If their mathematics guys crunched numbers, they might find that they could be more profitable by reducing controls and increasing emissions because the increased revenue would be greater than the cost of the additional carbon credits they would have to buy to be a net zero carbon emitter. Look into who is going to be benefiting monetarily from the sale of carbon credits and the lending that is involved in that birdsnest of corruption.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Did anybody else catch that Biden said he would give states 20 billion dollars to undue the crime bill he wrote...at the state level? Seriously!?
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    This moderator deserves massive, massive, MASSIVE praise and attention. She is being straight down the middle and has brought forth legit questions both ways. Hopefully the MSM will recognize and praise this...maybe learn something and change the narrative.
    You're kidding...right?

Overall, the moderator was pretty fair. Trump got grilled harder by dark roots Guthrie at his town hall. But I do think last night's moderator tried desperately to always let Hidin' get the last word.

Hidin's habit of pointing at the camera was off-putting, imo. I don't know if his handlers told him to do that, but he did it far too often, and only when he was fear-mongering covid death and accusations of Trump culpability. That won't sway undecideds to his side.
    Last edited by w33kender; 10-23-2020 at 06:44 AM.

When he said we don't need oil I LOL. That did it for him
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    The moderator did a good job.

The RNC is making fracking commercials as we speak. They will run them nonstop in Penn, Ohio, and Oklahoma.

Biden just lost Penn tonight. Whoever wins Penn. wins the election.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    2 days ago....Trump new what he was doing tripping Rip Van Biden up
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Biden will play it off as no new fracking on government land. Doesn’t that account for less than 1%?

Several times Joe was taken off script and he had the dementia patient look.

Moderator had questions skewed to Biden. She also interrupted Tump a lot more.

Didn't watch it. the first one put a bad taste in my mouth. I can not tolerate Joe saying, "come on man" one more time. Makes me want to vomit. I really do not like sleepy Joe hiddin... He is as slimy of a swamp creature as they come.
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

I didn’t say “Shut up bitch!” nearly as much on this debate as opposed to the first with Wallace.
    Last edited by Spur hunter; 10-23-2020 at 09:59 AM.
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

America

So informed
    DILLIGAF

I took a bubble bath, and streamed the Dead to my tub area with a top lip dip in.

I voted on Wednesday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

LOL, JAB. That shit's priceless. Good posts.

The fact it came from camera Hogg doesn’t surprise me
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot