Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why??? Someone explain

Default Why??? Someone explain

Someone please explain why someone would do this to a vehicle. Why are parents paying for this crap? I know these kids can’t afford these 1/2 lifts and 26” wheels! I know KRT makes a living off doing this crap for these kids and i don’t blame him on trying to make a living. We were sitting in the cookout drive thru getting the youngins some milkshakes and there were probably 20 of these trucks and suv’s there. I quickly explained to both my daughters that if some punk ever shows up at my house to pick them up in one of these trucks i will beat both that boys ass and my own daughters!
    041ADC94-B626-475E-BD9D-31AB237FB998.jpg
    1E0B5D2F-2E09-4872-B093-559DBAE7D6EC.jpeg
    Last edited by adamb61085; 08-21-2020 at 07:16 PM.

50% of the population is dumber than average.
    "Hunt today to kill tomorrow." - Ron Jolly

Kweers. They want to take one up the azz.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

I always thought it was to let the douche juice drain out of the bed quicker.

Fortunately my daughters think it's ridiculous, but they also know exactly how I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by adamb61085 View Post
    I quickly explained to both my daughters that if some punk ever shows up at my house to pick them up in one of these trucks i will beat both that boys ass and my own daughters!
    Good parenting.

Legitimate question - I have never seen a truck with this crap done to it in NC other than a few around town with SC plates. Does having to pass a state inspection stop the NC kids from doing this?

If so I reverse my stance on hating having to have my vehicle inspected annually.

I don’t get it either. I mean it is blatantly not practical for anything other than a car show but it also looks soooo dumb. It does however make a strong argument for selective sterilization.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

So the other thing is they all have their damn instagram names on their back windows. Why the heck do you want random people to know who you are? Come to find out the Tahoe is a friend from church’s kid. That Tahoe was another friends wife’s kid and grocery hauler up until a few months back. The kids dad will be getting the WTH question as soon as i see him.

Quote Originally Posted by wiz18 View Post
    Legitimate question - I have never seen a truck with this crap done to it in NC other than a few around town with SC plates. Does having to pass a state inspection stop the NC kids from doing this?

If so I reverse my stance on hating having to have my vehicle inspected annually.
    Southeast NC is just as bad.

I have pondered the same question often. Living in the cesspool of this shit. The only explanation I could come up with is that the fetus didn't get enough oxygen.
    Last edited by peedeeman; 08-21-2020 at 08:44 PM.

A 16 year old (with a normal truck cause my friend would beat his sons ass) was explaining to me last night about these idiot kids putting “suicide strips” on their front windows. The entire window is blacked out except a 4” horizontal strip. I don’t get it, I like to see when driving! As if looking up in the sky wasn’t dangerous enough.

Quote Originally Posted by tman View Post
    50% of the population is dumber than average.
    58E6D04F-B5AB-4A2B-AD8B-3DBC6B1B08A6.jpeg

I make my living wrenching on cars. I make my hustle on diesel performance, LS swaps, and tooting trucks.

Lexington county has decided they can ticket them for operating a unsafe mechanical condition vehicle. Apparently if you can’t see the road in front of you, it’s unsafe.

And if that won’t do it, they can slap em with the headlights at night time

More fuel = more boost!!

I agree with the headlight ticket. Damn things shine right at oncoming traffic. I’ve never seen one smart enough to adjust them.

$465. That will leave a mark.
    Last edited by Jozie & Me; 08-22-2020 at 06:10 AM.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    I make my living wrenching on cars. I make my hustle on diesel performance, LS swaps, and tooting trucks.

Lexington county has decided they can ticket them for operating a unsafe mechanical condition vehicle. Apparently if you can’t see the road in front of you, it’s unsafe.

And if that won’t do it, they can slap em with the headlights at night time

I wondered when some officer would start writing those to test the system.
    "...But this is football. This ain't tennis..." --CJ Spiller; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxkNT9IxEu8

I wondered about fuel pumps and oil pumps working properly. And how do they check the oil??
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

People seeking attention.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    People seeking attention.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post

$465. That will leave a mark.
    Dude. If you buy your 16 year old kid a $60,000 truck, put a $3000 lift on it, $5,000 worth of tires and wheels, a $10,000 stereo system, and $1,000 worth of LED lights, you're the kind of person that hires a $1200 an hour lawyer to fight a $465 ticket.