Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OSU Coach Gundy goes fishing

I'm sure Ryan Day has already reached out to Chubba's handlers to get the transfer papers started. Probably have to battle Kirby though.

Someone get that man a Keep America Great hat!
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

He made a video about the shirt.

https://twitter.com/hubbard_rmn/stat...795084801?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These woke folk are going to help me have a reason to hunt Saturday and Sunday afternoons. I'm good.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    These woke folk are going to help me have a reason to hunt Saturday and Sunday afternoons. I'm good.
    Had a conversation with a buddy last week about that. We both agree with you.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/college...ke2gacw5qvzg01

Quote Originally Posted by Chap View Post
    Had a conversation with a buddy last week about that. We both agree with you.
    Theyre gonna kill sports....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

I don't understand what was wrong with the shirt he was wearing. Someone please enlighten me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Theyre gonna kill sports....
    As surely as the sun rises.

Thankfully we already know how to fill that void as outdoors people. It is all the maroons that will find themselves bored and at loose ends on the weekends that may become a problem...

Buy em up boys. store.oann.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

You are going to be reported to the National Sod Board if you keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    You are going to be reported to the National Sod Board if you keep it up.
    His ass is grass.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Mighty early in the day to be winning the internet, but you pulled it off...

I came to that realization last year. I used to get season tickets then realized I was spending my time glorifying a game played by young men more so than enjoying my life. They play highlights and there’s a DVR if I need it. That decision kept money in my pocket and gave me more time than I realized I was actually giving up to achieve somewhat of a vicarious success through 18-22 year old young men. We idolize things that mean nothing in the grand scheme of our lives with friends, family and nature and sports is just one of many examples.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosscat View Post
    I came to that realization last year. I used to get season tickets then realized I was spending my time glorifying a game played by young men more so than enjoying my life. They play highlights and there’s a DVR if I need it. That decision kept money in my pocket and gave me more time than I realized I was actually giving up to achieve somewhat of a vicarious success through 18-22 year old young men. We idolize things that mean nothing in the grand scheme of our lives with friends, family and nature and sports is just one of many examples.
    I feel the same way. I use to live for college football and would never miss a game. I'd even get pissed off for people scheduling events that coincided with game time. I've learned that none of those boys put money in my pocket or contribute anything to my overall well being. I still watch when I can, but all the nonsense that is going on now may kill it off for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosscat View Post
    My thoughts exactly. I can handle about one tailgate a year and I dont go into the game. I couldnt imagine spending the time and money to go every weekend. I've got some neighbors that stay inside all day on Sat/Sun because they have to watch the games Bo. I'll be in the woods, on the tractor or on the boat.

The worst part of sitting in the bleachers at any contest nowadays no matter the sport is the constant questioning of the coaching decisions made. It's downright vicious and is aggravating. All plays and defenses work when executed by good talent.

I wonder what percentage of fans stop attending or turn off if this continues to the Fall. Brain injuries will ruin football soon enough anyway.

I give it 20 years or less.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?