picked up a new-to-me boat a few weeks back ( Grizzly 1648 w/ 4 stroke 25hp Suzuki). I'm planning to have it for the long haul so there are a few things I plan to do it.
I know there are other threads already ( looked back through a few) but figured I'd lay out my plans for the boat, ask some questions, and maybe update as I go. The main functions of the boat will be catfish jug/ trotlines, bream/crappie fishing, some bass fishing and occasional duck hunts. Not really looking to make many performance mods

My 1st plan is to rewire it. I think I've decide on a blue sea systems subpanel. I plan to have dedicated circuit for nav lights, trolling motor, light bar, bilge pump, and maybe a 12v charging port. The panel I'm eyeballing has 6 spots so I should have a spare slot for future use (anything else electrical wise I should add that I'm not thinking about ?)

I haven't decided on a switch panel yet, any suggestions on one?

I already have a light bar on hand, I plan to wire it with a wiring disconnect up front so I can take it on/off easily. Are there any companies that make a quick connect type bracket for the light fixture itself? I've got something in mind if not

I plan to add a water filter/separator. I've heard brand doesn't matter as much as just making sure to change the filter itself every year but I really don't know
new fuel lines for the tank are already in hand (the good ones from NAPA) not the gray junk that breaks down.

Hydro-turf is in the plans for the front deck and the bench seat at the back. I've never installed it before but I'm sure proper prep work is the key to longevity, any tips appreciated.

Probably the last (and most costly) will be an aluminum flooring/decking over the ribs in the bottom. I'm thinking a sheet of #7 gauge (#11 may be fine, idk) and foam insulation underneath to help with sound deadening purpose. Its going to be cut, notched for ribs and probably a bend up towards the front for a tight fit. What metal fab shops do you recommend to take care of a job like that ( preferably within an hour or so of Greenwood)

what else ya got?