Thread: Recknagel ERAMATIC Swing (Pivot) mount? Anybody used them?

Default Recknagel ERAMATIC Swing (Pivot) mount? Anybody used them?

Recknagel ERAMATIC Swing (Pivot) mount? Anybody used them? If so what are your thought?

It is either those or eaw xs mounts and I think the ermatic will do what I want better.

Want to swap between two barrels and two scopes, and I know I will have to re-zero scope if switching it to other barrel.

So, again.

Recknagel ERAMATIC Swing (Pivot) mount? Anybody used them? If so what are your thought?
    Last edited by mello_collins; 10-22-2019 at 01:42 PM.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Off to google I go...

Hope you read german

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Si

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    Off to google I go...
    Me too
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.