Thread: 172' dive by Rick Winters

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default 172' dive by Rick Winters

I've probably posted this before but it's still cool.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

They must have been judging him on form and entry, rather than on the size and weight of his balls.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    They must have been judging him on form and entry, rather than on the size and weight of his balls.
    First time I saw it, I thought that was what they were talking about punching through.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Yea no joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

Makes my pecker retreat like a turtle head.

I'm not afraid of heights but I ain't no fool. I've fallen over putting socks on, no way I'd stand on one foot and don Ace knee supports. Those suckers would have been put on at ground level.

I don’t understand how you ever get the nerve to try that the first time from any height close to that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

world record enema

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    world record enema
    Nah, didn’t you hear, he had on two speedos for support or to keep the shit in if he landed wrong and died.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Made my legs hurt just to watch it.

Before he even jumped, one glance at that mustache informed me that this was not a man to be trifled with.
    "Pain, or damage don't end the world — or despair, or fu**in' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, ......and give some back." -Al Swearingen

I took an enema from about 70' up that big rock wall at jocassee one time. It sucked ass.