Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Trump is done

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    The latest SC poll has Trump up 8 percentage points. From 30% to 38%. Doesn't sound to me like Trump is done as the thread predicted. Seems like the people of SC like tough talk and don't like political correctness. The establishment is in utter panic mode. They will not be able to control him like the rest of the pack.
    Folks keep using this poll like it is the be all end all. Ask The country right after 9/11 about Bush's approval rating and it was at 90+ percent.

He was in the high 30's by the time he left office I believe.

Trump says things that a solid MINORITY of the republican party agree with. It is impossible to do the things he says but this group of voters just keep blindly following along.

As I said, his support has not really varied much. He is getting a third of the primary vote and has been for months. As the 14 other candidates bow out of the race 1 by 1, most of the votes from those candidates will move to the Anti-Trump camp. He wont pick up votes from Christie, Fiorina, Cruz, Paul, Bush, etc.

Those votes will go to the other candidate(s).

There will be the trump camp, and the Anti trump camp.
    Last edited by LowcountryBuck; 12-10-2015 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Its a long time between here and next November.
    True, and make no mistakes, I am not endorsing him at all as I have mixed feelings about him but you cant deny that what he is saying is ringing true with what folks are thinking. ISIS wants Hilary in office and knows business will not be good for them if The Donald wins......
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-10-2015 at 01:46 PM.

Only a few months before the primary in SC. Usually by April it's all settled who the nominee will be. Granted we are damn near the most conservative state. It just seems like Trump is gaining more and more support by bucking the establishment.

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    Folks keep using this poll like it is the be all end all. Ask The country right after 9/11 about Bush's approval rating and it was at 90+ percent.

He was in the high 30's by the time he left office I believe.

Trump says things that a solid MINORITY of the republican party agree with. It is impossible to do the things he says but this group of voters just keep blindly following along.

As I said, his support has not really varied much. He is getting a third of the primary vote and has been for months. As the 14 other candidates bow out of the race 1 by 1, most of the votes from those candidates will move to the Anti-Trump camp. He wont pick up votes from Christie, Fiorina, Cruz, Paul, Bush, etc.

Those votes will go to the other candidate(s).

There will be the trump camp, and the Anti trump camp.
    that has been my thoughts as well but the days are turning into weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    It just seems like Trump is gaining more and more support by bucking the establishment.
    Because the core is tired of the establishment and the pussification and sensitivity training we are going thru......

"hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead