Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tee - I think I broke it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    The fucking chevy people were in the motor of my 08 LTZ by 10k.....and 15k, and 25k, and at 70K it lost the oil injectors in the motor.

I dont think a 1/2 ton truck is made for men any more, I think they are made for wimins with soccer practice.

Your hate for Chevy is as bad as it is for Clemson.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post

Your hate for Chevy is as bad as it is for Clemson.
    That's taking it a little far, my hate for Ford is equal too or greater than Clem5on.

Default Finally

Went and dropped the loaner off, picked up the goat. Runs like a champ, warranty on motor extended to 100K starting yesterday. Ram, and Capital Dodge handled this flawlessly, and I could not be happier. With that being said, I am test driving a 2500 Laramie with a cummins in it today. Dont know if I want to spend $800 on a truck payment....

I hear ya big money!
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

Went and dropped the loaner off, picked up the goat. Runs like a champ, warranty on motor extended to 100K starting yesterday. Ram, and Capital Dodge handled this flawlessly, and I could not be happier. With that being said, I am test driving a 2500 Laramie with a cummins in it today. Dont know if I want to spend $800 on a truck payment....

Holy shit, you planning on financing the entire bill. You work them hard enough, they'll come off the sticker $12-13K. They want to sell them, just be an asshole, won't be much of a stretch for you.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Holy shit, you planning on financing the entire bill. You work them hard enough, they'll come off the sticker $12-13K. They want to sell them, just be an asshole, won't be much of a stretch for you.
    It lists for 64k, I gottem to 50K. In my experience, I get more with honey then I do hot water.....

64k for a truck. That cost more than our house
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    64k for a truck. That cost more than our house

older people trip me out.....my bossman (59) thinks a pick up truck is 20k......

he went to the lot and got his feelings hurt over christmas....

SO jo-d, how much you think a regular old crew cab 4wd with a gas motor in it costs?

I've seen prices, but I'll be damned if I pay 64k for an ugly Dodge.

yet you keep wearing that dang long billed hat? Whats yer excuse?

The Sun.. I just thought people bought Dodge's because they were cheap and easy to ghetto up.

The last Chevy diesel I bought was a POS. My Ford F350 was an awesome truck, can't say anything bad about it but I don't like the fact they keep swapping out engines in the last 10 years. The Cummins in the Dodge is a beast and gets good mileage, at least mine does. Truck drives and rides damn good too.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

My buddy had a chevy 2500 diesel for a while then upgraded to a goat. He says the goat will outpull a chevy any day of the week. He was one of those diehard chevy guys...before he joined the Ram club.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    The Sun.. I just thought people bought Dodge's because they were cheap and easy to ghetto up.
    See there you go thinking again.....

See there you go thinking again.....
    That's his excuse.

My damn 1/2 ton will pull more than a Duramax.

My wife works all over at different car dealers and all she says when I ask her how much for that one, her answer is always either "You DON'T WANT to KNOW" or "It will SCARE the Pants off you". BAWAAAAAAAA
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    That's his excuse.

My damn 1/2 ton will pull more than a Duramax.
    I might not go that far, but outside of a 454 we had in a 77 shortbed scotsdale with 4 in the floor, it is the strongest 1/2 ton truck I have ever driven.

I can't tell anymore if these type threads are complaining about broke trucks or bragging on how strong they are.
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

I might not go that far, but outside of a 454 we had in a 77 shortbed scotsdale with 4 in the floor, it is the strongest 1/2 ton truck I have ever driven.
    I was being sarcastic. lol

I did pull a 9000k lb boat this weekend with it. I was rather impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Spur hunter View Post
    I can't tell anymore if these type threads are complaining about broke trucks or bragging on how strong they are.
    i broke the strongest 1/2 ton I ever had an '11 4 x4 RAM. Ram put a motor in it no questions. You should take away from this thread that they make good shit, and if and when they do have an issue, they expeditiously take care of it, and make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I cannot and will not say the same for Chevrolet and Hendrick....