Thread: Mucho bueno

Default Mucho bueno

Italian sausage, red peppers, onions, olive oil, texas pete, salt, pepper, and charcoal. I know the smell made some people on the road jealous.
    Last edited by quackersncheez; 04-07-2013 at 06:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by birdboy View Post
    Out of curiosity, did you ever sneak out of the house or do something you weren't supposed to do when you were growing up? Did anyone cut your balls off because of it?

I may just be makin a trip to the store in a minute.
    "Never Trust a Skinny Chef."

I now have plan for Tuesday night...recipe? Post it up please
    Bone....

Looks good bud!

My wife did ground Italian and made ziti for us and the nlaws and her grandad who is in town.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by HERRINGBONE View Post
    I now have plan for Tuesday night...recipe? Post it up please
    I just put charcoal on one side of the grill. Slice one whole sweet onion, slice one whole red pepper, put in tin foil pan. Add a nice coating of olive oil, dust with salt and pepper. Add texas pete to taste. Cover with tin foil and place on hot side of grill. Cook sausages until you see the juices boiling on indirect heat (opposite charcoal, should keep from splitting). Sausages should take about 15-20 minutes on cool side, flip once or twice. After sausage is about done, I switch pan and sausages (sausages on hot side, pan on cool side) for about 5-6 minutes, flipping sausages to get a little crust (shriveled looking). Gives it a nice pop when you bite into it. After you have it where you want it, just throw the sausage in the pan with the veggies and leave on the cool side while serving. I also cook with the top closed. Turned out great.
    Last edited by quackersncheez; 04-07-2013 at 07:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by birdboy View Post
    Out of curiosity, did you ever sneak out of the house or do something you weren't supposed to do when you were growing up? Did anyone cut your balls off because of it?

I'd hit that........HARD !

That's sorta how I do brats.