Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Joseph Kony

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I finally watched it.

I am impressed with his purpose, and mission. Agreed, the son of a bitch needs to die, slow.

After watching it, however...it made me fearful of exactly how powerful social media is...and reminds me in so many ways of "the mob" mentality.

Agreed. We have no vested interest over there.

my thoughts exactly.... the guy making the video could be working with kony himself...maybe its all a staged plan for something larger.... fact is that there is 40 million people watching this thing, and sending "a few dollars a month" to this "cause".... maybe its me, but i cant trust everything i see on youtube.... its kind of scary

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

It's easy to stand up and scream "send the troops" if you've never taken an oath of enlistment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Reports say the problem is he has been marginalized for at least 4 years! May be dead, may be in the Congo somewhere. Why now?
    " If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." -Mark Twain

don't-work-hard-for-a-living-and-feelin-guilty Cause Of The Week...
    Last edited by Moatsy; 03-10-2012 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moatsy View Post

DAMN RIGHT
    "Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less."- Robert E. Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Moatsy View Post
    Excellent summation.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

@CRAZYKONY

Oh I'm sorry everybody for adopting 30,000 children and getting them steady jobs in the middle of a downed economy here in Uganda..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Kidnapping children and forcing them into military service? The US has done that off and on since FDR.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Just heard on the Kim Commando show that the charity this $ is going to is pretty sketchy. They have terrrible ratings by the charity watchdog groups.

Quote Originally Posted by pub spears View Post
    Why now?
    Politics at it's finest. This admin needs all the "distractions" it can get.

Evidently kony hasn't been in Uganda in a few years... What he has done and may still be doing are horrible. But every story has another side. The oil reserves off of Uganda are huge... The US would love a military presence there. Maybe this group's motives are pure, but this self-proclaimed pacifist is calling for military involvement against kony and the US loves to rally folks in an apparent moral battle when other goals may be the real government motivation.
    "It is here we return to childhood pleasures, like playing in mud and water, hiding in secret forts of our own design, and were we can shoot guns and play with puppies to our heart's content."

@crazykony

Peter Pan can have an army of children, but a black man does it and the world goes crazy.

LOL

Moatsy hit the nail on the head.....

It is someones "get rich quick scheme" and its someone elses "video poker"

bad shit happens every day, in every country and in every city.

(tee, you aint gotta clue if you think 99% of children sleep comfortably in america)

I think yo math is off a weee bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Kidnapping children and forcing them into military service? The US has done that off and on since FDR.
    Maybe that's because some of their fathers didnt have the balls to stand up and be men.
    Last edited by Roddie; 03-16-2012 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Agreed. We have no vested interest over there.
    This

We need to mind our own business. It's not our job to police the world. The Founding Father warned us about getting into other people's (country's) business.

The US reminds of the liberal busybodies here. Always sticking their noses in other people's business and telling them how to live their lives. We ain't God, nor are we the Global Police, we need to quit acting like it. Keep our boys here unless there's a real threat to our security or our money. Otherwise it's their problem, let them solve it.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

rlleaird, I don't know why you deleted this. He said the same thing I'm saying.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7NRCkxivwo[/ame]

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...03/vodep-.html

Looks like all the strain from fundraising finally caught up with him.

Must be something about stopping bad guys that makes a man want to jerk his pud while being butt assed naked and screaming in public.
    Last edited by MDman; 03-16-2012 at 11:34 PM.
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans