Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Joseph Kony

Default Joseph Kony

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc[/ame]

This is going crazy across a lot of college campuses in SC and across the nation.
    "Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less."- Robert E. Lee

not saying I support it.... for sure.... haha. Just thought this short video could change ya'lls lives and compel all of you to go to Africa
    Last edited by willmac1211; 03-07-2012 at 03:47 PM.
    "Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less."- Robert E. Lee

What about Syria? Or all the hundreds of other hotspots in the world?

Lets go police all of them! Send money and troops! Besides, the population is always so thankful of the blood we spill saving them!

Why do you think it is that some places on the planet have been perpetual stuck in the dark ages since the beginning of time? Those people are exactly where they want to be. They will change when they are good and ready. Which in most places in Africa and the Middle East will be the day before never!
    Last edited by walt4dun; 03-07-2012 at 04:07 PM.

The only way I'm going to Africa is if it's a hunting trip.
    Last edited by Cristen6; 03-07-2012 at 08:09 PM.

Sarcasm at it's finest...

I watched that yesterday, pretty moving to say the least..

Quote Originally Posted by VaTransplantDuckHunter View Post
    I watched that yesterday, pretty moving to say the least..
    This

It's actually pretty damn sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

More Ducks, Less People... Enough Said.
    More Ducks, Less People

Yes it is sad and it must suck.

But I think we need too sweep our front steps first, before we do for others.

Or instead of advising just go in there and blow him away. And GTFO.

None of this liberal bs hand slapping crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I got plenty of hooks but I think I'm going to need more ammo.

^this^

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." -Robert E. Lee

Its taking over Clemson's campus, but there's no real plan, how are they going to assassinate a dictator who is guarded by children with ak47s?

Quote Originally Posted by SwatEm View Post
    Its taking over Clemson's campus, but there's no real plan, how are they going to assassinate a dictator who is guarded by children with ak47s?
    I disagree. There is somewhat of a good plan in place.

And as I agree we need to sweep around our own back porch, we DON'T have thousands of children getting abducted nightly and being used as sex slaves, being made to kill their parents, being made to kill others ect. ect. Im almost certain that 99% of Americas children go to sleep at night and not have to worry about being abducted. The biggest problem in America with our children is starvation and less than 4% of Americas children die from starvation in a years time. This man has abducted tens of thousands of children and something needs to be done to stop him, with the United States assistance or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    I disagree. There is somewhat of a good plan in place.

And as I agree we need to sweep around our own back porch, we DON'T have thousands of children getting abducted nightly and being used as sex slaves, being made to kill their parents, being made to kill others ect. ect. Im almost certain that 99% of Americas children go to sleep at night and not have to worry about being abducted. The biggest problem in America with our children is starvation and less than 4% of Americas children die from starvation in a years time. This man has abducted tens of thousands of children and something needs to be done to stop him, with the United States assistance or not.

I dont disagree. But with that being said, my issue is it is more about us as a people, not just children being abducted, we bitch and complain about having our troops over in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan. They say bring them back lets mind our own business. But put up a sad story and things change.

We need to keep our money at Home, things need to change, we never acted the way kids do these days.

Why because we had a decent education, and when we got home, Mom was there (Instead of having to have a job to make ends meet). She whooped our butt when it was needed, made us do homework before anything.

Then Dad would come home, he didnt have to work two jobs back then.
    there was a quality of life, there is none now, unless you are well off financialy.

if we don't have that quality of life, how can we help others?

we need to fix our education, and our economy.

just my

Solution:

Find a couple rich bleeding hearts that really are passionate about this issue.

Pool funds and quietly hire a team of ex-SEAL, SF, Blackwater type mercenaries and thy will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Solution:

Find a couple rich bleeding hearts that really are passionate about this issue.

Pool funds and quietly hire a team of ex-SEAL, SF, Blackwater type mercenaries and thy will be done.
    that would work and under reagan that is what would have been done... "iran-contra" ring a bell?

but we got a show boat president that's got to get credit for every action he makes. just as he name dropped SEAL team 6. he will name drop again. there are reasons that things should not be on national television. we are one nation. we should all rally together over victories like taking bin laden. we know as a nation some soldiers gave everything they had to protect us, but they are unsung heros for their own safety and national security.

Noooo!

You misunderstand.

I as a taxpayer don't want to pay for a military operation over there. We are broke.

If this issue is really important to yall then... Yall as individuals pool your dough, hire your own private contractors and do whatever you want with em.

I get what you are saying. I think you approach is much better, than trying to make him famous, and going the route they are currently taking. Also the entire charity organization that made this video is no trust worthy according to reliable sources such as the better business bureau according to what I have read.

I finally watched it.

I am impressed with his purpose, and mission. Agreed, the son of a bitch needs to die, slow.

After watching it, however...it made me fearful of exactly how powerful social media is...and reminds me in so many ways of "the mob" mentality.

Agreed. We have no vested interest over there.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

My problem is the plan they have to "take over" and that they pin the responsibility on the US government and in turn my tax dollars