Thread: Turkey gonna turkey

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by jcoker View Post
    You missed my point. You use modern advantages to get a clean kill, just like he used them for scouting. What's the difference?
    If you don't understand the difference, then I can't help you. I guess by "scouting" you mean knowing in real time that your quarry is present and then chasing it. I don't consider that "scouting."
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    I guess by "scouting" you mean knowing in real time that your quarry is present and then chasing it. I don't consider that "scouting."
    FACT!

If you don't understand the difference, then I can't help you. I guess by "scouting" you mean knowing in real time that your quarry is present and then chasing it. I don't consider that "scouting."
    no need to try to be condescending. if you don't understand the concept then I can't explain it to you. Corn piles, archery, fly rods, etc. everyone has different levels of how they want to do things. for example, I'm not interested in release birds for ducks or high fence but I'm not opposed to using corn for deer. others may feel differently. high correlation between the "landed gentry" with lots of access and opportunity to turkey purism.
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

Quote Originally Posted by drwilly View Post
    no need to try to be condescending. if you don't understand the concept then I can't explain it to you. Corn piles, archery, fly rods, etc. everyone has different levels of how they want to do things. for example, I'm not interested in release birds for ducks or high fence but I'm not opposed to using corn for deer. others may feel differently. high correlation between the "landed gentry" with lots of access and opportunity to turkey purism.
    Condescending? Sure, "doctor" (that's condescending). The two concepts aren't remotely correlated. At least I didn't say, "hey, dumbass," but it's your story, tell it like you want to.
    Carolina Counsel

I don't need any help. You just pick what modern advantages you want to use and condemn others for using the ones they want to use. You've made it pretty clear on that fact.