Thread: J. Carter - Found Him!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I want to be able to sell the idea to a farmer, without hurting his bottom line or causing him headache. Lots of wild birds in the area and want to figure out a way to help both out.

Quote Originally Posted by swampknob View Post
    I want to be able to sell the idea to a farmer, without hurting his bottom line or causing him headache. Lots of wild birds in the area and want to figure out a way to help both out.
    There’s a heck of a lot of evidence to show that not planting margins or unproductive areas of fields and putting them in CP33 is actually more profitable than planting them(obviously) or leaving them fallow.
    This podcast goes into depth a little more about it!

https://open.spotify.com/episode/474...TYuQPni0k09CHg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.