Thread: Goats screaming like humans

Default Goats screaming like humans

Pretty funny

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXSyJkkFVAk[/ame]

Default Re: Goats screaming like humans

Pretty funny. Sounds like folks. Reminds me of the first time i heard a cat scream while i was in the stand. I knew for sure something was coming to get me.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Have some near our hunting club in Chester. Theres one house across from us with kids. I thought those kids were having a scream a thon the first time I heard it from the stand. It went on so long I had to investigate and goats is what I found.
    Low country redneck who moved north

You should hear'm in the butcher shop.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Quote Originally Posted by HARV View Post
    You should hear'm in the butcher shop.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

My brothers and I decided to butcher a goat one time. Kept him in the backyard all week so we could cook him that weekend. My Granddaddy told us the goat would not be any problem until we went to butcher it and somehow it would know when we walked out the door and start screaming like a child. He was right. As soon as I opened the backdoor on butchering day, this same goat that had been quiet for a week went berserk.

Keep in mind this was in my Momma's back yard, right in the middle of the city. I ran down the steps, grabbed him around the back legs to hold him down and then shot him in the head with a 9mm. I am sure the neighbors for miles around thought we were killing the kids in the daycare next door.
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

You should hear 'em in clemmons.

That is some funny stuff... had me belly laughing so hard, my wife came to see what I was watching. We have goats out at the farm, and I have never heard one do that.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by flockbuster View Post
    My brothers and I decided to butcher a goat one time. Kept him in the backyard all week so we could cook him that weekend. My Granddaddy told us the goat would not be any problem until we went to butcher it and somehow it would know when we walked out the door and start screaming like a child. He was right. As soon as I opened the backdoor on butchering day, this same goat that had been quiet for a week went berserk.
    This↑

Exactly. When I was young we used to b-b-q a kid every 4th of July out at the farm. The whole family would be there. My uncle had a small goat herd and he would go out there and all the goats and kids would run up to him. But the day we were going to pick one to b-b-q you couldn't hardly catch one. And when you did it would start crying like a baby.

My uncles, dad and grandad would take the kid over to the single-tree, cut behind it's legs and hang it upside down, the whole time that kid was crying and it sounded just like a little "kid". I think that's why they call them "kids". Then my grandad would cut a hole in it's belly skin and stick a hose in there, turn on the water, then cut it's throat. He said he was "running the heat out of the meat". The kid didn't stop crying till he cut it's throat.

Sure was some good eating though.

PETA would go crazy now!
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 02-22-2013 at 06:10 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Y'all eat goat? Is that some kind of upstate thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    You should hear 'em in clemmons.
    I hate you sometimes, but that is pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post

JAB....reaching for the stars since 63-17.

Last edited by YoungBuckTX; 08-19-2013 at 03:17 PM.