Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Duhbo going for the 'ship

Default Duhbo going for the 'ship

The Georgia highschool championship that is. In an effort to get Robert Ngfjuhsdigf, the number one ranked player in the country, to stick to his verbal, Duhbo has been busy offering every other player on Negfoshio's high school team.

The latest is ex Grayson High QB Nick Schusomethingorother, who was at Mississippi State where he clearly wasn't cutting it against SEC calibre competition. As Nhgkdjeifrhfefj used to live with the Schuwhatever family in Georgia, Duhbo offered him a place to hide out from the Mississippi State defenders who had been pounding him during summer workouts. Of course the real reason is that Duhbo is scared shitless that Njfwcgshhsdeken will decommit, so he is blanketing him with buddies from home.

Thank God Coach Steve Spurrier didn't have to resort to such insecure childish idiocy when he recruited the number one player in the country, Jadaveon Clowney, to The University of South Carolina.

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2012...ogs_recruiting

Flat eat up with it! Take a sip...
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Obsessed and worried as you are with all things Clemson and Dabo, I'm beginning to believe that you're going to end up in the nervous hospital JABIII.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihwPzyTtNB4[/ame]
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

keep reaching......
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

Holy mother Fucker JAB has lost it.

What are the coots gonna come up with next when Dabo also lands the Top DT in America, Montravius Adams.

Columbia will be on Suicide Watch.
    Last edited by LowcountryBuck; 07-02-2012 at 10:09 AM.

As long as Duhbo and company are cheercoaching? Rack em...

I don't even like swinney that much, fwiw. But it seems pretty smart to snap up a 100% free insurance policy on the best recruit in the nation.

If Venables can make half the turn around in year one that Morris did on offense, then that 70-33 loss might not have been as bad, aw fuck it was bad. But these kids saw that and know they make an immediate impact, early playing time and still get a ticket to the NFL.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

You CANNOT make this shit up - unless you're JAB.

That is top shelf shit right there.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

As Catdaddy said, "Just wait till year after next!". My how the tides have turned...

Or this year. It'll all come down to O Line play.

SCDUCKS FO SALE. 11/25/12

I call dibs.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

i try not to play these silly games but this one has me left scratching my head. i mean, really, most clemson fodder is quite easy. hell, we give the coots enough ammo, that's for sure. but maybe JAB really did go off the deep end this time and we are getting his ire because we recruited the top DE in the country?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Clemmings spinning like a waterspout as usual.

The whole recruit Ndjfghisjhdfefl's high school team to get him here strategy is going to be hilarious when Duhbo ends up with half of Grayson High signed and Nsfgwihvsodovich ends up playing at Alabama or LSU. No way a kid with his talent goes through his Senior year watching Big Boy football and decides to go hide out at Clemson. His nuts will drop this year and he will want maximum exposure. That just ain't something you get on ESPN3 or playing in the A-she-she. He will have done his boys a solid though...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Clemmings spinning like a waterspout as usual.

No way a kid with his talent goes through his Senior year watching Big Boy football and decides to go hide out at Clemson. His nuts will drop this year and he will want maximum exposure. That just ain't something you get on ESPN3 or playing in the A-she-she. He will have done his boys a solid though...
    I think I will tuck this one away for future reference...
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Please do. You really think he is going to remain so insecure as to hide out in clemson just so he can have his buddies around him? Nick Saban told him to hit the bricks when he tried to sell Alabama on the "buddy system". I could be wrong but I don't see a truly dominant player, in the same vein as Clowney, being that insecure in himself.

or a coot fan, for that matter
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

It is true this kid is nothing like Clowney. Nobody will hold their breath waiting on the NCAA clearinghouse to clear his grades or suspensions for not attending class.

Clemson has verbal from the #1 recruit in the nation, two 3 stars recruits and a walk on from the same high school. Only a coot melting down could spin this into a negative.

JAB is a lunatic.

After a commitment from the Nation's #1 overall prospect and #1 DE, Clemson is in the lead or final 3-5 schools with the following:

#1 DT Montravius Adams, consensus 5 Star...between Clemson and Auburn
    #1 CB Vernon Hargraves, Consensus 5 Star, Between UGA, Clemson, Oregon, USC (the real one)
    All-American S Von Bell, 4/5 Star...between Ohio State, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, Texas, Vanderbilt and Clemson
    #1 RB, Derrick Green, between Clemson, VT, and Ohio State.

It is funny that the other two kids that play with Nkimdeche in high school that Clemson has commitments from is a 4 star RB offered by SC, Auburn, Georgia, Vanderbilt, Ole Miss, and Miss St. and a 3 star Safety that was offered by 5 Division I programs, including Miss St and Ole Miss.

JAB....reaching for the stars since 63-17.