Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this....

Quote Originally Posted by scduckslaya67 View Post
    The joke is for decades Clemson people have been denying that they are the backwoods hicks that everybody has been calling them. Now look at them defending a man sharing his bed with his own mother. That is class for you.

I don't know a man worth his weight in salt that wouldn't share their home/apartment witht his mother if the situation called for it. Just so happens he only had one bed to share. Just another situation of the shamecock faithful reaching for something.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post

JAB....reaching for the stars since 63-17.

Quote Originally Posted by keithc View Post
    I don't know a man worth his weight in salt that wouldn't share their home/apartment witht his mother if the situation called for it. Just so happens he only had one bed to share. Just another situation of the shamecock faithful reaching for something.
    And if someone denies it... The best part of them ran down there daddy's leg.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    And if someone denies it... The best part of them ran down there daddy's leg.
    These are Gamecock fans we are talking about, the best part did run down their daddy's leg.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by scduckslaya67 View Post
    The joke is for decades Clemson people have been denying that they are the backwoods hicks that everybody has been calling them. Now look at them defending a man sharing his bed with his own mother. That is class for you.
    Backwoods hicks? This is SCducks.com for Kharist sakes...soem of you chicken fans need to look in the Got Damn Mirror.

Newsflash: Columbia, SC is considered the backwoods says the rest of the civilized world.
    Last edited by LowcountryBuck; 09-20-2012 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by keithc View Post
    I agree with you but damn couldn't he have slept on the floor for Christ's sake? I mean it's just weird dude.

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Acting out?

Facts are facts. You started the history lesson, I just finished it.

It's hard to be scared of Saturday when you already expect a poor outcome, my friend.
    So you're a Bobby Knight fan? There might be hope for you yet.