Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turks & Caicos Ammunition Charges

Yep Why I fly Allegiant out of ashville or GSP. All flights are direct.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I work down there occasionally. You need to know the their rule going in, cause those are the ones you’ll be playing by. Those guys made a stupid mistake and it’s going t cost them. They don’t give two shits about our Bill of Rights.
    I had 1 round in my backpack in Denver coming home from a hunt. X-ray caught it. Luckily the TSA guy was a hunter and let it slide. He was more interested in the deer and antelope I glad shot.

Quote Originally Posted by santee11 View Post
    If I got locked up like that in another country and the us did not try to help, someone would regret it when I got home.
    If you played women’s basketball they trade a terrorist for your safe return.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    I got the run around from TSA when trying to leave Canada to fly home. All over a choke tube in my bag. 30 minutes later they let me go on with it.
    Been there done that!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    I got the run around from TSA when trying to leave Canada to fly home. All over a choke tube in my bag. 30 minutes later they let me go on with it.
    Buddy of mine had a similar experience. We were leaving canada and he had a small case with 3 tubes in his carry-on. Apparently he had them in there through all security going to Canada and had zero issues. We sat and waited 30 minutes for the agent to try and figure out what they were. To the point where we were getting dangerously close to missing our flight home. Needless to say, he left a set of pure gold choke tubes at Toronto airport.

I heard the same podcast. The crazy thing I wondered is why in the world they check the bag leaving, but not entering the country. Seems like entering with the ammo would be a whole bigger fish than leaving with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman View Post
    I heard the same podcast. The crazy thing I wondered is why in the world they check the bag leaving, but not entering the country. Seems like entering with the ammo would be a whole bigger fish than leaving with it.
    Haha that’s kinda like DNR doing “safety checks” ON the water instead of at the landing before you put in.

This story has infuriated me to no end. Agreed on it’s their country but it’s our country who funds them.

What needs to happen is someone with the means to send a plane or boat to Turks with some spec ops guys, and get them out of there. Fuck the passport, these guys have families. Get them out on bail and get them the hell out of that shithole of a tourist trap. I’ll donate ….
    “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance” - Thomas Jefferson

We think alike...

PP…yes! I’ve lost my f’n keys in a piece of luggage…looked for them due to me knowing I put them there…looked all over everywhere after not being able to find them…only to return and turn the luggage inside out to find the key fob jammed into a crevice where the stitching was funky. It was a f’n mistake with zero chance of being problematic. IF we had a president that wasn’t a brain-dead, compromised, Marxist, low-IQ pussy, this shit would have been easily resolved by now. The T and C folks best be looking at the polls and ciphering the type and amount of pain coming their way come Jan should they be so dense as to keep these Americans captive thru November.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

I guess I'm on a list or 2.....If I dont get stopped in a airport I feel like the trip isnt complete.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    I guess I'm on a list or 2.....If I dont get stopped in a airport I feel like the trip isnt complete.
    Probably got your picture on the wall at the post office SW.