Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ford Trucks

Default Ford Trucks

Anybody seen any new truck. They are killing me. i need F150, F250, f250 with utility beds. They seem to have plenty crew cabs in platinum or king ranch.. No XL or XLT azround in supercab.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    Anybody seen any new truck. They are killing me. i need F150, F250, f250 with utility beds. They seem to have plenty crew cabs in platinum or king ranch.. No XL or XLT azround in supercab.
    We ordered 12 250s last summer and they are able to get us 8 of those this coming June and could not give us a date on the other 4. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OC Welch has a lot of inventory in general. Ive been looking for XL standard cab chassis gas not diesel and its impossible.

They are building the nice trucks that sell for more $$$$$.... I have seen f150's on every ford lot in Charleston, but nothing bigger in an XLT or XL. They seem to be in a weird transition period between no more 22's, but no 2023's showing up yet either. They did that big re-design and all. I've been waiting to see the new 250 in person before I make a decision.
    Last edited by Fireman; 04-13-2023 at 03:37 PM.

We have orders in from late last summer. Order window was open for less than a month for us.
    We still do not have build dates.

Contact Fairway Ford in Greenville. They have a separate lot with commercial/fleet vehicles. Usually a good selection.

Also, our store has on order a new F250 that is supposed to be to us within the next month. It was ordered last year. So we are getting a new 2022 F250 vs a 2023. Granted our fleet department and delivery with Ford is STUPID!!

Palmetto in Charleston and Beach in MB have some '23 XL and XLT's. Most are 7.3L gas engines. Tidelands in PI has a few XL's, from appearance, on the lot, diesel I think.

Job One was producing the XL-Lariat first of the year and are starting to show up on lots. The higher end Lariats-Limted's aren't due out until August with Job Two, what ever Job One/Two means. Even then the higher end trims are going to be missing features like the multi-contour seats, park assist and heated wheel, not that those things matter to most. I do enjoy the comforts though since a truck cab is my office most of the time.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I ordered an F350 XL March 30, 2022. I’ve received four different build dates, they still haven’t started it yet. I was able to buy a decent used one recently, I’m going to flip the new one if and when it ever shows up. Cab-chassis, crew cab, 4wd, 7.3, 4.30

Just picked up one from Fairway last week.
    BCA3789A-D747-41ED-B221-6107C71B9313.jpg
    Last edited by Grebe; 04-13-2023 at 05:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Have you tried mashin' ctrl/alt/del?

...are awesome.

There, I finished the sentence.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Thanks I will check those out. Most dealers don’t want to transfer to another dealer since they are so hard to get. Plenty of the high end crew cabs around.

I got one that arrived last night I ordered 6 months ago. Got two more coming off lease in May. So they haven’t made may trucks in the last two years. I am sure like me there are a bunch coming up on 3 year leases that are needing replacement. God forbid I have started looking at Dodge but they ain’t got much either. I may have to buy out the leases and run them till the wheels fall off. Not a good option.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    Thanks I will check those out. Most dealers don’t want to transfer to another dealer since they are so hard to get. Plenty of the high end crew cabs around.

I got one that arrived last night I ordered 6 months ago. Got two more coming off lease in May. So they haven’t made may trucks in the last two years. I am sure like me there are a bunch coming up on 3 year leases that are needing replacement. God forbid I have started looking at Dodge but they ain’t got much either. I may have to buy out the leases and run them till the wheels fall off. Not a good option.
    Times are tough. But don’t do anything drastic like buying a Ram…

KRT recommends not buying a Ram, his business will decline 99%. Buy the Ford or Chevy and support local automobile repair shops.

Sadly Chevy is my last choice. I will buy foreign before i buy a Chevy

Quote Originally Posted by blackstock View Post
    I ordered an F350 XL March 30, 2022. I’ve received four different build dates, they still haven’t started it yet. I was able to buy a decent used one recently, I’m going to flip the new one if and when it ever shows up. Cab-chassis, crew cab, 4wd, 7.3, 4.30
    I’m thinking some of y’all’s dealers suck or are just run poorly? I ordered a 350 last year in March too from Fairway. It came in Sept or Oct I can’t remember. 10k miles on it now. Fairway had zero trucks all last year. Zero. Lot staying full now.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    I’m thinking some of y’all’s dealers suck or are just run poorly? I ordered a 350 last year in March too from Fairway. It came in Sept or Oct I can’t remember. 10k miles on it now. Fairway had zero trucks all last year. Zero. Lot staying full now.
    I am going to call Fairway this morning.

George Coleman Ford has a lot full as well. The only reason I mentioned Fairway is because they have a separate lot for fleet/commercial vehicles.