Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Multiple Dead Found In Greenville Home

gives a whole new meaning to party responsibly
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    Test strips to test coke for fent......my day is done, wow.
    I read an article about it the other day. Mix a tiny bit of powder with a drop of water and it tells you in one minute whether it has fent in it. My cousin died from fent. He was in fact a druggie. I don't know that there's another way.
    Carolina Counsel

she facebook?
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    by that reasoning,

I'm going back in my hole....
    that's where you went wrong.

no you're not. well maybe til tomorrow morning.
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

Y'all are amateurs; these guys are providing ready-mixed speedballs. The fiends should be saying thank you.
    Last edited by Black Bart; 01-30-2023 at 02:07 PM.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    This sounds like a legit explanation.

I was talking to a friend the other day who likes to party and I asked her about why they still would fuck with coke these days and she said they all have test strips to verify their coke is safe. I did a ton of coke back in the day so I'm not against it per se, but that sounds pretty dumb to even take the chance. These arent "druggie" people, either.
    Not druggies but they’re doing cocaine

Makes perfect sense
    Houndsmen are born, not made

I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    All true but the same cats that were in a jungle lab walking around on a tarp full of cocoa leaves and kerosene back then are now the same ones
    making the Fent. A tad of Fent makes shitty heroin and coke that has been over stomped come back to life.
    This isn't a good time to be a junkie
    I thought the fentanyl was coming from china. I’m sure it’s being mixed and repackaged in Mexico though.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian" - Henry Ford

I used quotes. Maybe I should have said junkies. Contrary to popular belief, some people do drugs and also have jobs and (gasp) may live in your neighborhood or go to your church. I'm not defending it, but maybe, just maybe, not everyone who does drugs is strung out on them.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

Calm down there Scarface.
    Your attempt at normalizing outlandish behavior failed. That doesn’t mean that everyone who disagreed with you is naïve on the ways of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Fowlmouth30 View Post
    I thought the fentanyl was coming from china. I’m sure it’s being mixed and repackaged in Mexico though.
    I am sure it is coming from China also
    It's pouring across the border from Mexican labs
    Meth and fentanyl are replacing Cocaine production for the cartels
    Indoor stuff, no crop needed
    Last edited by ecu1984; 01-30-2023 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwaysvt View Post
    Calm down there Scarface.
    Your attempt at normalizing outlandish behavior failed. That doesn’t mean that everyone who disagreed with you is naïve on the ways of the world.
    Im not attempting to normalize anything, but it does exist.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

by that reasoning, you see someone drunk as fuck and falling all over and you tell the bartender "I want what that guy had"?

first the layer pellets, then the NFL, now this.

I'm going back in my hole....
    I ran a call where a guy had OD on cocaine likely laced with Fentanyl. When I arrived He was clinically dead laying in his driveway with his genius friends spraying him with a hose because that was going to fix him. CPR and narcan saved his life. Not 2 minutes after we loaded the guy up one of the females at the house asks me
    Hey do you think that the narcan worked and brought him back? I said 100% without a doubt. It then dawned on me that she was asking because they were trying to figure out if they could use the rest of their bag of shit they likely had in the house. I suggested that if they were thinking about messing with whatever just killed their friend that they should probably not, and flush that shit down a drain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My buddy who is an ED doc says they administer Narcan almost daily. Most of the time they bounce right back and are ready to get back to the party. He said half of them are frequent fliers. Can't fix stupid.
    Carolina Counsel

There's a lot of it around here, a few died recently because someone either someone had brushed the same scales, or they dusted the "pot" with it. I know of a couple few women that have a guy as a tester, he really doesn't give a shit. He'll hit the first bump for them.. They are not in my circle, my circle is small, but I know all of the good and bad that goes around here in my business. I don't even like picking up stuff bare handed in my parking lots anymore. Yeah, and some will add a little in thinking it'll give the shit they're dealing a little umph. Crazy asses.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 01-30-2023 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    My buddy who is an ED doc says they administer Narcan almost daily. Most of the time they bounce right back and are ready to get back to the party. He said half of them are frequent fliers. Can't fix stupid.
    I don't think it is stupid that causes them to go right back. It is wild to see the grip addiction can have on someone, especially opiates. We have a large recovery/active addiction attendance at our church and I have become close with several of them. Had one individual who relapsed and wound up barely surviving an OD. Spent a couple weeks in the hospital. He was clean while there and I will never forget the conversation we had in his hospital room, as genuine a conversation as I have ever had with a person. I remember this part verbatim: 'I'm so tired of this and I'm scared that it is going to kill me. I don't want to die' as they cried in their hospital bed. That individual died of an OD about two months after that.
    Formerly DM88

https://www.foxcarolina.com/2023/01/...-medical-call/
    Looks like it was carbon monoxide poisoning from a generator.

That'll do it...

Thank God that's settled..
    At least I'm housebroken.

Quote Originally Posted by adamb61085 View Post
    https://www.foxcarolina.com/2023/01/...-medical-call/
    Looks like it was carbon monoxide poisoning from a generator.
    This was my thought. Winter months mean people do dangerous things to stay warm. Glad someone said fentanyl.
    Last edited by wskinner; 01-30-2023 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    This sounds like a legit explanation.

I was talking to a friend the other day who likes to party and I asked her about why they still would fuck with coke these days and she said they all have test strips to verify their coke is safe. I did a ton of coke back in the day so I'm not against it per se, but that sounds pretty dumb to even take the chance. These arent "druggie" people, either.
    coke these days is playing Russian roulette