• Hung Jury

97 61.39%
  • Mistrial

6 3.80%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How will jury rule

Default How will jury rule

At this point it is a crap shoot to me
    Last edited by tprice; 02-28-2023 at 07:10 AM.

Too many corrupt hands involved for the guilty verdict.

Doesn’t a hung jury necessitate a mistrial?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I care not one single bit
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

The jury will vote for an mistrial.

There are clearly at least 2 jurors whom are deadlocked guilty/not guilty respectively. I doubt either of them will sway the other.

I believe he is innocent of the charges brought, but that isnt the name of the poll.

Same outcome Salty
    Both can be retried so not real good for Alec.x.s
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 02-28-2023 at 08:23 AM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Not Guilty - not enough evidence directly linking him.
    He shot them from the golf cart
    He was on the video, he was there, while riding the golf cart back up to the house to go see his mom
    his doped up ass got the idea after seeing the opportunity and went back down there in the cart and shot them.
    Cart may have caught the splatter and the cart was washed and hence all the wet ground

Hung jury resulting in mistrial. He is not innocent, there’s just not enough to find him guilty. We all know he did it, directly or indirectly, it just can’t be proved.

Even if he walks from this he’s going to prison for all the financial misdeeds

Two guns one shooter don't make sense. Not guilty or hung jury. Motive makes no sense either btw.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Quote Originally Posted by LabLuvR View Post
    Two guns one shooter don't make sense. Not guilty or hung jury. Motive makes no sense either btw.
    So Cromer, and I will type this slow- you don't think that it's probable that RA had the two guns on the golfcart he was riding in earlier that evening?

Motive is clear to most people. ( Most)
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Why does the motive have to make sense? Nothing the Murdaugh’s did from the boat crash on made sense. Constant lies, cover ups, bullying etc. Murder in general makes no sense. As to two guns, if you’ve planned it, the more you can do to confuse and initiate doubt knowing you’ll most likely be tried for it makes it a better scenario, ie the two shooter theory. How long does it take to drop a shotgun and transition to an AR slung over your shoulder or pick it up off the golf cart seat or vice versa. A whole lot less time than a middle aged overweight woman can run or a kid can recognize what’s going on and react. AM isn’t a dumb criminal, even drug addled he’s smarter than the run of the mill thug.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Everyone knows he killed em and I believe the jury will find him guilty.

I also believe that the netflix document will force buster to center stage over the Smith kid’s death.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Everyone knows he killed em and I believe the jury will find him guilty.

I also believe that the netflix document will force buster to center stage over the Smith kid’s death.
    There are quite a few here that don’t believe it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does it not make sense? Two guns, one shooter is easily done. Go back in the trial thread where I posted the tic toc link. I know she is not a witness for anyone, but the theory is easily accomplished and plausible.

Oh, and he's guilty as hell. There's enough circumstantial evidence to prove so.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    Oh, and he's guilty as hell. There's enough circumstantial evidence to prove so.
    I’m no there yet either. Unless it changed in deliberation my vote, if I got one, would be not guilty.

Hung jury or mistrial = retry him and properly charge him with multiple charges so the next jury has more to choose from than just first degree murder.

When stacking multiple charges make sure to include conspiracy to commit murder.
    Last edited by scatter shot; 02-28-2023 at 12:37 PM.

Should've been done in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Why does the motive have to make sense? Nothing the Murdaugh’s did from the boat crash on made sense. Constant lies, cover ups, bullying etc. Murder in general makes no sense. As to two guns, if you’ve planned it, the more you can do to confuse and initiate doubt knowing you’ll most likely be tried for it makes it a better scenario, ie the two shooter theory. How long does it take to drop a shotgun and transition to an AR slung over your shoulder or pick it up off the golf cart seat or vice versa. A whole lot less time than a middle aged overweight woman can run or a kid can recognize what’s going on and react. AM isn’t a dumb criminal, even drug addled he’s smarter than the run of the mill thug.
    Bingo.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I don’t understand what the big to do is about the blue lights?! How many volunteer fire fighters are running around with red lights? There are plenty of people whom are loosely affiliated with public entities that have lights it makes people feel special.
    It isn’t my gig but Alec will not be the first red neck attracted to flashing lights.

Marc Ball is coming across as jaded about having to pay off Alec debts

I go back to sled lying I believe they caused many people to flip and have misconceptions that were patterned Lt false.

For instance Blanca probably feels like a used fool after now she knows about the pots and clothes
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot