Thread: New Favorite Workout

Default New Favorite Workout

Half way created/half way stole this workout. More directly its a modified/reconfigured workout from a "mountain tough" program.

I don't have a name for it, sorry. But it has got to be one of the most complete full body workouts I have ever done. So much so, that I have decided to do it once a week until I die or get sub 10 minutes.

FT: with 2-35lb DB's
    20-18-16-14-12-10-8-6-4-2 of Lunges
    10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 of Renegade Row with added pushup

Week one my time was: 16:42
    This week, week 2: 14:49

Give it a shot. Let me know how you do.
    Last edited by MolliesMaster; 04-05-2019 at 09:44 AM.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

I don’t know what any of this means

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Half way created/half way stole this workout. More directly its a modified/reconfigured workout from a "mountain tough" program.

I don't have a name for it, sorry. But it has got to be one of the most complete full body workouts I have ever done. So much so, that I have decided to do it once a week until I die or get sub 10 minutes.

FT: with 2-35lb DB's
    20-18-16-14-12-10-8-6-4-2 of Lunges
    10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 of Renegade Row with added pushup

Week one my time was: 16:42
    This week, week 2: 14:49

Give it a shot. Let me know how you do.
    You do stationary or walking lunges? Low carry or front rack with the DB?

I'll knock this out one day next week and let you know.

Stationary, reverse lunge. Standard side carry for the DB's. I'm sure you could really spice it up with a racked carry or OH. I'm not there yet.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by blackstock View Post
    I don’t know what any of this means
    It's code for how to kill turkeys without TSS, deer without nematodes, and ducks without live decoys.

I do a bunch of crunches at least a hundred, necky yoga, free weight arm curls in the mirror while talking smack, and then I hit a few hundred golf balls. I do this three to four days a week.