Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Gruden to Tennessee, YEA RIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    He is an elite coach and recruiter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    let's be sure we quote this for the future/....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Please name one Tennessee Insider, fan that when told that Butch Jones would be fired said, "we need to go get Jeremy Pruitt."

Tennessee's a destination, coaches will be lined up trying to get that job.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by duckcrazed View Post
    Looks like Jeremy Pruitt will be the new coach...

http://www.espn.com/college-football...new-head-coach

Is he RELATED TO JON GRUDEN ????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    Please name one Tennessee Insider, fan that when told that Butch Jones would be fired said, "we need to go get Jeremy Pruitt."

Tennessee's a destination, coaches will be lined up trying to get that job.
    In all fairness, did any Clemson fan say we need the wide receiver coach?

Sounds like he took a lesser salary to hire who he wanted instead of who UT could afford. The SEC lEast is prime for picking UGA is losing 31 seniors (the one hit wonder with Richt recruits) and no other team is a top 25 team in the AP or recruiting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

He is an elite coach and recruiter. Hopefully he can manage a program. They are giving him 5 million for assistants.

Im not taking the time to research it because frankly I don’t give a shit and I’m pretty damn sure you did but, didn’t you say the same thing about Butch.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Honestly I believe he will be a very good hire for UT, however they will have to give him a little time to recruit and get his players in the system

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    In all fairness, did any Clemson fan say we need the wide receiver coach?

Sounds like he took a lesser salary to hire who he wanted instead of who UT could afford. The SEC lEast is prime for picking UGA is losing 31 seniors (the one hit wonder with Richt recruits) and no other team is a top 25 team in the AP or recruiting.

Yeah, like Stafford, and AJ, and Ogletree, and Pollack, and Gurley, and Marshall, and Chubb, and Sony. I see what you mean...

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Yeah, like Stafford, and AJ, and Ogletree, and Pollack, and Gurley, and Marshall, and Chubb, and Sony. I see what you mean...
    He is saying that Kirby is winning with Richt recruits. Georgia has 31 seniors this year.

How many of those 31 seniors contributed? Of those who did, please look at who Kirby brought in. Watch the way Kirby finishes this class.
    Pruitt did get Georgia's OLB / DE coach Kevin Sherrer. He got Bobo's OC to come be OL coach. "They say" Rocher and Rumph are being mentioned. Staff isn't looking bad.

BT defending Tennessee and LED repeating what BT typed. This thread is still delivering.

No you really don't.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    BT defending Tennessee and LED repeating what BT typed. This thread is still delivering.
    Whose balls are gonna stroke today?

I have heard of chicks with daddy issues but I guess boys can have it too.

John Gruden is coming......#later

The other main players in the SEC east have been down. I don't think it will stay that way. I mean Florida has won 3 national championships between the the time span of Clemson's 2. Tennessee has one. These programs have been down for a few years. Hell, how many different teams in the ACC have won National titles since '81? Are we currently seeing the ACC at its pinnacle? Their historical golden child had to reschedule UL Monroe to become bowl eligable. Where is Syracuse ranked?

Richt came "close" against Bama. He probably should have ran a pick play. Actually Kirby did against Auburn and he got flagged for it. Funny thing, the commentator even mentioned it. Anyway, Miami fans are just now getting a taste of Mark Richt. Get a bogus ranking, lose to somebody you shouldn't, and then get prison raped on the 50 during a primetime televised big game.

Richt's players uh. Jake Fromm and DeAndre Swift ain't looking bad. Kirby has the #1 and #3 RBs coming. The #1 DT QB coming. Be interesting to see if Dabo can land Sayler. The real tell would be getting Mays and Sayler.

Default Gruden to Tennessee, YEA RIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Highcotton View Post
    The other main players in the SEC east have been down. I don't think it will stay that way. I mean Florida has won 3 national championships between the the time span of Clemson's 2. Tennessee has one. These programs have been down for a few years. Hell, how many different teams in the ACC have won National titles since '81? Are we currently seeing the ACC at its pinnacle? Their historical golden child had to reschedule UL Monroe to become bowl eligable. Where is Syracuse ranked?

Richt came "close" against Bama. He probably should have ran a pick play. Actually Kirby did against Auburn and he got flagged for it. Funny thing, the commentator even mentioned it. Anyway, Miami fans are just now getting a taste of Mark Richt. Get a bogus ranking, lose to somebody you shouldn't, and then get prison raped on the 50 during a primetime televised big game.

Richt's players uh. Jake Fromm and DeAndre Swift ain't looking bad. Kirby has the #1 and #3 RBs coming. The #1 DT QB coming. Be interesting to see if Dabo can land Sayler. The real tell would be getting Mays and Sayler.
    The East is primed to overtake the west. Pruitt can flop and be a coaching upgrade over jones

Fla, Ga and Tn are now better coached

Last edited by led0321; 12-08-2017 at 08:24 AM.

Whose balls are gonna stroke today?

I have heard of chicks with daddy issues but I guess boys can have it too.

Oh the irony. Let it out bro. Let it out.

LED, that staff will be able to recruit. the Mays kid may be back in the fold along with Alontae Taylor
    Last edited by Highcotton; 12-08-2017 at 09:47 AM.

The best recruiting job Smart has done is keeping the seniors in school for this year. I will give him a lot of credit for that. Without the contributing seniors Georgia would be a 8-9 win football team. The difference in a good team and an elite team is talented experience. With most 5 star juniors going early, there is not a lot of that in college now.

Hope to see them in Atlanta against the Tigers.

Could you imagine Watson, Scott, Williams etc still at Clemson? Heck, Makenzie Alexander could still be a redshirt senior this year.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Highcotton View Post
    LED, that staff will be able to recruit. the Mays kid may be back in the fold along with Alontae Taylor
    It’s exciting. I know Pruitt is an elite recruiter but I am not as educated on the other folks. The smart sports talk folks in Knoxville are doing backflips over the staff.

Sherrer is an good coach, but excellent recruiter. Sherrer got his start with Pruitt at Hoover high school under Rush Probst. He came to Georgia after being the DC at South Alabama.
    Rocker wasn't a good recruiter at Georgia, but was a good coach. Rumph is an outstanding recruiter. Will Friend was a good OL coach. I doubt he play called at CSU with Bobo being the head coach.
    Put it like this, the best 2 linebackers in the state of Georgia (Quay Walker is committed to Bama and JJ Peterson at Colquitt is probably going there) recruited by Pruitt. Doesn't hurt that Rush Probst would push Peterson to Bama. If you can watch that game Saturday do it. Peterson is a damn stud.
    Helton , I don't know about for recruiting. I do know his Western Kentucky team put up some serious points.