Thread: Anybody holding doves?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Broke my heart on the opener. Went to the beach with the girls.

I let it rest and gave him another opportunity and he is hooked.

The new gun really has a reduced recoil. I hunted three straight days and was beginning to feel the recoil with my 20 gauge Beretta.

I borrowed his Benelli with the recoil reducer and finish three more with no discomfort. I does have the problem of an occasional shell that does not eject.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post

The new gun really has a reduced recoil. I hunted three straight days and was beginning to feel the recoil with my 20 gauge Beretta.
    You can't make This shit up.

When y'all wonder why our state is in shambles just remember that you have "men" who can't shoot a 20ga for 3 days running the mother fucker and it will begin to make sense of why we're so fucked up
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You can't make This shit up.

When y'all wonder why our state is in shambles just remember that you have "men" who can't shoot a 20ga for 3 days running the mother fucker and it will begin to make sense of why we're so fucked up
    I will send you a pic, my love, while on my Canada trip. Usually shoot 4 boxes of 3 inch number 2s each day. I will make sure I am in your favorite jeans...

Island Boy,. The legislature is out of session from mmid June until Jan.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

I will send you a pic, my love, while on my Canada trip. Usually shoot 4 boxes of 3 inch number 2s each day. I will make sure I am in your favorite jeans...

Just say,"i am sorry my marksmanship is D- and i hurt myself with these new hot 20ga dove loads." While wearing your denim.
    - To really drive your point home, include a large Luke Bryan belt buckle to your ensemble.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Maybe you should headed to backwoods and get some practice in before your trip.
    80-20 Genaration