Thread: Texas Rio Grandes

Default Texas Rio Grandes

Looking for any recommendations for Texas turkey hunting outfitters. Don't want to sit in a blind looking at a feeder. Thanks in advance. Working on a grand slam for my son.

You looking at only Texas? Buddy has a hookup in Oklahoma for Rios. He got his in 2028

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Quote Originally Posted by billbuster84 View Post
    You looking at only Texas? Buddy has a hookup in Oklahoma for Rios. He got his in 2028

Dang now that is impressive
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Back To The Future: Turkey Edition

Hoping to do Texas because their youth season is first weekend of my son’s spring break and opening weekend is the second weekend of spring break. Then school and spring sports start to get in the way

I have a contact that does self guided day leases on big ranches south of San Antonio. There were plenty of birds and we killed several. PM if you'd like more info.

Lol. Didn’t see my typo. **2018

"Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr