Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: March for Life, Saturday's liberal political rally.

Will Hogg and all other protesters have to claim the income from all of the free transportation, clothing, accommodations and the like? Didnt the New England Patriots owner transport a bunch of people up there?

How many of these paid protesters claim this on their taxes?

Maybe the IRS should focus on this for a while.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

You can find these idiots on both sides of the political spectrum. Out ranting and raving about stuff they have zero clue to what they rant and rave. These are angry people on both sides with little, to no, thought making capacity of their own doing. Someone points them in a direction and they pick up their signs and pitchforks and go to town. I would personally rather spend my time doing anything other than marching against a Republican or Democrat agenda. It isn't going to change a thing.......and you might end up looking completely moronic on a YouTube video.
    I'm going to heaven for the weather and hell for the company.

Be dangerous, unpredictable, and make a whole lot of noise.

Boom.....

"Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

There's evidence coming out that David Hogg wasn't even at the school when the shooting happened. And his shaved head lesbian (LGBT activist) cousin isn't a student. She never attended the school. Also keep an eye on the so called shooter's situation, it may not be what we've been told. The left and the Deep State narrative is starting to fall apart. I'm just waiting and watching with a smile on my face.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out that David Hogg wasn't even at the school when the shooting happened. And his shaved head lesbian (LGBT activist) cousin isn't a student. She never attended the school. Also keep an eye on the so called shooter's situation, it may not be what we've been told. The left and the Deep State narrative is starting to fall apart. I'm just waiting and watching with a smile on my face.
    I hope these are true. Link?

Quote Originally Posted by CofC Waterfowler View Post
    I hope these are true. Link?
    Only Mergie has access to that part of the inerweb.
    Last edited by fuzzy; 03-27-2018 at 12:27 PM.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

thank you for the new sig mergie
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    Only Mergie has access to that part of the inerweb.

I'm still chuckling over Noir calling Hogg "Malcolm in the Middle"

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Ok, listen to him. He was either "at school" or "he was at home." He can't be in two places at the same time unless he was a wizard. Which y'all brain dead idiots probably believe in just like you believe in "official" stories. Pitiful. You sonsabitches have been lied to over and over and you know it, yet you still believe the lies.

Here's the whole ABC News video: (8 minutes):

Last edited by Mergie Master; 03-27-2018 at 01:09 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Rat View Post
    I'm still chuckling over Noir calling Hogg "Malcolm in the Middle"
    Libs' worst enemies are black conservatives. They have no defense against a black or woman man who's fled the plantation.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Libs' worst enemies are black conservatives. They have no defense against a black or woman man who's fled the plantation.
    Uncle Tom!

Coon, Oreo, sellout...

Same folks who'd throw jabs like that thought Biden was complimenting Barry Sotero when he called him "clean and articulate". Pure gold.

Ol Uncle Joe

Last edited by Mars Bluff; 03-27-2018 at 03:17 PM.

Noir and Loesch are the best things to happen to the NRA in a long time.