View Poll Results: Have you gotten the vaccine?

Voters
300. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

109 36.33%
  • No

191 63.67%
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Have you gotten the vax poll

I still don't understand why it has to be such a controversial topic. If you want the vaccine, then take it and be protected. If not, just live your life. Neither side needs to judge the other. End of story, no commentary needed.

Default Have you gotten the vax poll

Sorry for your loss Roddie. The division we have as a culture seems greater by the day.

This is a good read on mRNA.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...-world/618431/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by led0321; 03-29-2021 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    I still don't understand why it has to be such a controversial topic. If you want the vaccine, then take it and be protected. If not, just live your life. Neither side needs to judge the other. End of story, no commentary needed.
    Exactly what he just said. I'll do mine and you do yours.

instead of saying "anyone who gets the vaccine is a sheep who is compromising my way of life by sacrificing certain civil liberties"
    because that's utter horseshit.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Boom Boom

yes, freddie couples would agree

hot damn, I typed it in the wrong thread. that's what I get for internetting on my phone.

Someone told me I could get it yesterday, they're sticking people at the Walgreens across from my office. it hasn't looked crowded.

I know a bunch of people that have gotten the vaccine. I ain't mad at em. Hell I only made fun of one of them and that was more because he put mud flaps on his truck than anything else.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    Here's what I dont get---directed at everlast and woodie.

how come y'all think anyone who gets the vaccine is less of a person than you?

brainwashed. indoctrinated. Sheep. I just dont understand that hypocrisy.
    See, there you go again proving your complete lack of credibility, and you insist on doing it time after time.

I have never knocked anyone for making the personal decision to participate in this gene therapy trial, and it's getting obnoxious that you would besmirch yourself to make such a claim, numerous times. The same goes for your little minion trainee, cdub, as he's been practicing the same technique under you.

My only knock is against those people, like you, who refuse to objectively consider opposing viewpoints, even if you don't like the source, despite the fact that you actually might learn something that conflicts with what you've been pushed to believe, or your 'friends' have told you to believe. You are the kind of people I call "Sheeple" and "Lemmings", because you do and say what you're told and knock anyone who raises questions or provides alternative information.

It's a personal decision, period, but unlike many of you, I, and people like everlast and DoubleSprig, believe we should take ALL information into account before making that decision. I recognize that many are getting the shot(s) for family reasons, which is fine for them as that's what they feel they need to do, and I wish them the best, by all means.

There are really only a few of you I'd be happy to watch choke on your tongues... I think quite well of the rest here.

So in the meantime, 2th, pull up a real sharp stump and have a seat while you enjoy your break.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Sorry for your loss. There's no sense of decorum and decency anymore. We have to belong to subgroups and hate those in others. Now we have sub groups inside our subgroups and we gotta hate them too.

The conversation should be a short one. "Hey bro, how's it going?" "Good. You?" "Same. You get that shot?" "Nah. don't want to and I'm low risk. You?" "Yeah. Felt safer with it so got in line." "Cool. We fishin' this weekend?"

But now days everyone has to be right and if you ain't right, well, you wrong I reckon.
    It's a pleasure to see that you get it, but that's no surprise.
    ~ George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    See, there you go again proving your complete lack of credibility, and you insist on doing it time after time.

I have never knocked anyone for making the personal decision to participate in this gene therapy trial, and it's getting obnoxious that you would besmirch yourself to make such a claim, numerous times. The same goes for your little minion trainee, cdub, as he's been practicing the same technique under you.

My only knock is against those people, like you, who refuse to objectively consider opposing viewpoints, even if you don't like the source, despite the fact that you actually might learn something that conflicts with what you've been pushed to believe, or your 'friends' have told you to believe. You are the kind of people I call "Sheeple" and "Lemmings", because you do and say what you're told and knock anyone who raises questions or provides alternative information.

It's a personal decision, period, but unlike many of you, I, and people like everlast and DoubleSprig, believe we should take ALL information into account before making that decision. I recognize that many are getting the shot(s) for family reasons, which is fine for them as that's what they feel they need to do, and I wish them the best, by all means.

There are really only a few of you I'd be happy to watch choke on your tongues... I think quite well of the rest here.

So in the meantime, 2th, pull up a real sharp stump and have a seat while you enjoy your break.

I need the meme of that kid who got his teeth pulled out saying 'Is this real life?' because that is how I feel right now...

Hopefully my efforts to bold certain parts of this comment worked. I don't even know why I respond to this kind of crap.

You do realize that in the bolded sections you are giving a perfect description of yourself right? Not one of you has responded to my previous post in this thread (including Fish who posed the questions) which provided a bunch of background information, studies, etc. on how the 'vaccine' works, the history of RNA vaccines and current knowledge of the safety of the shot. It had actual information in it so you avoid it like the plague.

I also clearly said this that is why I am choosing to get it when it becomes available to me. Nowhere did I say, this is why you should get it too.

I believe in our freedoms (and said previously) that we live in America and everyone ought to have the right to choose whether they get it or not.
    Formerly DM88

club, the only reason I have not yet responded to your fabricated falsehoods vs what I have really said is that I haven’t been around enough to review and formulate a full reply to your convoluted comments. I have also not had a chance yet to look at your links, although I intend to do so. I also have a few of my own for you to consider.

Replying to doc is fairly easy... I just sit on the crapper and part of him just “pops” into existence to let me know he’s around.

Nothing personal.
    ~ George Washington

It's a pleasure to see that you get it, but that's no surprise.
    you and glenn need to hang out.
    and I really wish you would stop with the mean stuff.

club, the only reason I have not yet responded to your fabricated falsehoods vs what I have really said is that I haven’t been around enough to review and formulate a full reply to your convoluted comments. I have also not had a chance yet to look at your links, although I intend to do so. I also have a few of my own for you to consider.

Replying to doc is fairly easy... I just sit on the crapper and part of him just “pops” into existence to let me know he’s around.

Nothing personal.
    you really are a peach.

dubs--i think hypocrisy is like a fart. its a lot harder to notice your own...

Hi 2th
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

If that isn’t the Pot calling the Kettle black... sheesh... it’s no wonder your ‘friends’ only pretend to like you so they can hunt on your land.
    ~ George Washington

I know mine. It has a slight hint of fried gizzards and peach Nehi.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie