Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: More tragedy in Hampton

Always seems off when men concern themselves with other men's attire.

I doubt SLED wants an unsolved case this high profile. Vigilante justice seems great but it is not. Read the depositions there is a chance the other kid throttled the boat. The other cases are just rumors. Some people hate the affluent while others fall all over them. The court system would have been better this. I doubt the Beach family find closure from 2 more deaths.

My complaint is how the questioning and arrest was handled. It was not like most would have received.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post

I doubt SLED wants an unsolved case this high profile. Vigilante justice seems great but it is not. Read the depositions there is a chance the other kid throttled the boat. The other cases are just rumors. Some people hate the affluent while others fall all over them. The court system would have been better this. I doubt the Beach family find closure from 2 more deaths.

My complaint is how the questioning and arrest was handled. It was not like most would have received.
    I don’t think vigilante justice is great at all but it sure as hell beats no justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post

SLED has plenty of unsolved murders of innocent people to solve. Everybody that’s kept up with this story and the subsequent peripheral stories about that little monster know he needed killing. That wasn’t going to happen through the courts though. Unfortunately his misdeeds and troubles got his momma killed too. That dad’s dealing with a lot of tragedy right now for sure but we reap what we sew tenfold.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I cannot disagree or take take delight in it.

What lead up to all this is important. Different rules seems to create major issues eventually. I was just watching the shoplifting in San Fran on another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    I don’t really care about the mans hat and I don’t really care about the outcome of this investigation. My interest in this was due to the boat wreck and it looks like justice was served. Justice doesn’t always look the same for everyone in this world.
    When you gon' let me buy you a beer already? Or a gas station hot dog? Let's get it, mang.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    When you gon' let me buy you a beer already? Or a gas station hot dog? Let's get it, mang.
    I’ve got to get down that way sometime next week let me know a day that works for your schedule and we can make it happen.

Murdaugh's were receiving death threats. Yup, the bull shit is rolling now...

What happened to the core foundation of innocent until proven guilty? So because he is guilty in the court of public opinion, justice has been served because he was murdered.

Seriously???

Sure he seems like a terrible person, and appears guilty but one of core principles of our freedoms is the right to due process.

Disappointing
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    What happened to the core foundation of innocent until proven guilty? So because he is guilty in the court of public opinion, justice has been served because he was murdered.

Seriously???

Sure he seems like a terrible person, and appears guilty but one of core principles of our freedoms is the right to due process.

Disappointing
    There you go with the common sense again...

Lotta' these same cats talkin' about "justice" and retribution are the first to offer-up on the "Prayers Needed" threads. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    SLED has plenty of unsolved murders of innocent people to solve. Everybody that’s kept up with this story and the subsequent peripheral stories about that little monster know he needed killing. That wasn’t going to happen through the courts though. Unfortunately his misdeeds and troubles got his momma killed too. That dad’s dealing with a lot of tragedy right now for sure but we reap what we sew tenfold.
    Easy now, I’d hate for you to get a PM threatening to kick you off the site and telling you that what you’ve said is being written down by law enforcement like I did.............

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post

Seriously???

Disappointing
    Unfortunately due process went out the window when the initial investigation completely dropped the ball due to the suspects last name.

What have you read that is factual that has led you to believe the son's actions are why his mom was killed?

And as Dawhoo said, what happened to proving someone's guilt? I agree that based on rumors it appears the kid was involved in serious misdeeds other than the boating incident, but I haven't read anything that indicates he was definitely guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbdog View Post
    What have you read that is factual that has led you to believe the son's actions are why his mom was killed?

And as Dawhoo said, what happened to proving someone's guilt? I agree that based on rumors it appears the kid was involved in serious misdeeds other than the boating incident, but I haven't read anything that indicates he was definitely guilty.
    Nothing more than any of the rest of you have. I’m not saying it was right or justified. As Dawhoo said, we have the courts for a reason. However I can see someone associated with one of the stories and crimes this boy has been associated with having a feeling they’d never get justice and taking the matter into their own hands. Rich, powerful and well connected has a way of being treated differently than poor to middle class, we’ve see that every day. For clarification my statement was based off general observation and trying to keep up with this tragic drama since that young lady’s death, after reading the statement it probably could have been worded differently.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Wonder if Buster was taken into protective custody? Seems logical with mother & brother being murdered after death threats.

this sure is a bunch of innuendo and rumor. Its hard to believe you know this family so well. "that little monster" is someone's son, brother and friend. I wouldnt want you talking about someone like this if you didnt actually have the facts.

If you believed everything you read on the internet, you would actually think I'm an asshole.

But the truth is what it is...not what you think it is.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Another thing about this. If my wife & one of my children were murdered, my FIRST call would be to my other children, terrified that they may have been killed also. So he calls the brothers & they come and hang out then they call his other child afterwards?

One question for reasonable people to consider- Who stands to benefit the most from a power vacuum in the lowcountry? Cui bono? Some ACTUALLY powerful people and corporations maybe? Perhaps book and movie deals for others?

Lots to consider for those living in the real world...

There is one person in particular with a lot of power as to how this all plays out. Attorney General Alan Wilson.
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Half of all murders go unsolved.
    Actually nationwide the clearance rate is 61% solved. But most states have a clearance rate between 70-80% solved. It’s states like Illinois with their ridiculous 36% that drops the average.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk