Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess Greenville swat is ready for anything

Default Guess Greenville swat is ready for anything

Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Dem drugs, bo.

Because rolling up to a crack house in a MRAP is only so cool. Plus, the chance to tell the badge bunnies' "I jump out of planes", is too much to resist.
    Last edited by wskinner; 04-15-2019 at 08:24 AM.

That article read like one of SW's posts. I couldn't finish it.

But the quote below is amazing. What happens if the hurricane doesn't happen in Greenville? Don't they have the same issues with jurisdiction that they are trying to use to justify the training?

They make the National Guard sound like the UN running around in blue hats, which is pretty insulting. The Guard is more than capable of handling these types of situations. And if these guys want to jump out of airplanes on the taxpayer dime, then they should go join the reserves.

In a foreign nation, such as Haiti, it’s perfectly acceptable for military units to conduct humanitarian aid, policing actions, and operations to restore and maintain civil order. But both of the latter missions usually require some application of force, up to and including the lethal kind.

Units from the National Guard are often seen rendering medical aid or distributing supplies, but they cannot use force against U.S. citizens. With most experts agreeing that a complete breakdown of law and order can occur within 72 hours or less of a major disaster, being able to rapidly deliver peace officers to a large-scale crisis zone becomes a very high priority very quickly.

First off I felt like I was reading a NASCAR promotional.

These pants

OH and the shoes.

If you don't have this helmet you aren't keeping up with the Jones!

Next, there are a few reasons parachuting in a urban situation is a bad idea.

I'll refrain from listing them, in a attempt to keep these idiots alive.

Uncle sam can cover a accident.
    I'm not sure the Greenville police understand the liability to them, and or the public. Where do they go by insurance?
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

See what I mean.

You said you stopped reading the article. If you go all the way down it starts in on all sorts of advertisements for the kit they were wearing.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    You said you stopped reading the article. If you go all the way down it starts in on all sorts of advertisements for the kit they were wearing.
    Touche. And I can see that the way the article was going.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Because rolling up to a crack house in a MRAP is only so cool. Plus, the chance to tell the badge bunnies' "I jump out of planes", is too much to resist.
    I'm assuming a "badge bunny" is like a cop groupie? And that's really a thing?

At what point as a police officer do you just say "Fuck it. I am all about wasting taxpayer money". If Jesus truly hates a pussy, the officers in that SWAT team and those who approved it are in for a warm time in hell...

This is what you get when you have an out of control Sheriffs department. I bet they have a helicopter and also spend a lot of time out on the interstates shaking down folks for money.

But by God have a actual crime committed like theft. If your lucky they will send a cop...maybe. But assume he or she shows up. They will be fresh out the academy and driving one of the old crown vics.

Mean while as he or she attempts to take the report and laments the thief is probably down the street stealing some more batteries?????

You are passed by a caravan of brand new black SUVs, Trucks, and a helicopter up above heading to the interstate.

Gotta get that dime bag, Bo!

Lord help you if they get a call about some weed they will run you off the road to get there! In the name of public safety of course.

Certain ABC agencies are just as bad. You have cashed checks and people on video, know where they live but can't get them to go after them, for fraud, on multiple accounts. But if you have a shoe string and a AR15 thats a machine gun!!!! We gotta get you!

Its so screwed up. Its all about the money not about helping people and or upholding the real law, i.e. the constitution. Its about this bastardized law(s) made up to create a boogy man to then create a fix so they can spend money and hassle you for the money.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Does this mean it's time to collect on all the 'when pigs fly' proclamations?

It is like those goobers at Dabo's fantasy camp only this nonsense is paid for by everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    Scanned a couple pages. The line about them going in first to clear the area of dogs made me chuckle.

And I missed the point initially that it was paid for by FEMA. No telling how many other teams put in their grant application as soon as the article came out.

Lot of solid DZs in those hills, are there?

One of y’all coppers try to justify it for me please.
    Last edited by BOGSTER; 04-15-2019 at 01:32 PM. Reason: ��
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

The next time a Tater fan is smashing "Pitchfork Tilman's Rock" or whatever the glorified doorstop is called...………...by God, they will be ready to deal with the perp.

images (2).jpg
    Last edited by ecu1984; 04-15-2019 at 02:02 PM.