Thread: Turkey gonna turkey

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    how do you people identify a specific turkey? or, heaven forbid, name it? Are there some characteristics I'm not seeing that would help?
    Notice the first word he typed was “think” and not “know”. Slow down and stop trying to jump to a conclusion.

As far as how do you name them, it’s simple. Google suggests Geoffrey, Duncan, Preston, and Donovan. Dildo has worked well for others
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Notice the first word he typed was “think” and not “know”. Slow down and stop trying to jump to a conclusion.

As far as how do you name them, it’s simple. Google suggests Geoffrey, Duncan, Preston, and Donovan. Dildo has worked well for others
    shut up and go to sleep

the "think" was that he was alive. he thinks he's alive and thats him and he "has friends." you dont want to play linguistics with me. you'll bite your nails to the quick.

to FLS--turkey hunting is personal. that's why I started my thread "my way." if its legal, go for it. cell cams seem like something that may be unethical at times, but it aint illegal.

turkey poets and gonna poet, too.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    shut up and go to sleep

the "think" was that he was alive. he thinks he's alive and thats him and he "has friends." you dont want to play linguistics with me. you'll bite your nails to the quick.

to FLS--turkey hunting is personal. that's why I started my thread "my way." if its legal, go for it. cell cams seem like something that may be unethical at times, but it aint illegal.

turkey poets and gonna poet, too.
    Go to sleep? At 7:40 am?

Missing time stamps on posts, missing keywords in peoples posts and being somewhat nice to woodie about his pallet forks? You are slipping old timer
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid