Thread: How'd Y'all Do It?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    You can't eat biscuits and gravy and expect to look like Jason Statham. You have to be willing to make some serious lifestyle changes. If you are not prepared to do that, you will not reach any level of success.

And this business about setting a specific goal is total bullshit. You need to commit yourself to changing the way you look at food and you need to put a lot of effort into serious exercise. If you set a goal of lose xx number of pounds, you will go back to whatever you did before you started. The goal should be to maintain a healthy lifestyle permanently. End of discussion. Everyone thinks they can make little adjustments to get healthy. It doesn't work like that.

Get off your ass, spend very little time sitting watching whatever bullshit show on TV. Exercise like a madman. Eat healthy food. It's that simple. Yes it's hard. Yes, you have to plan the food you eat. Yes, you have to turn down going to shit so you can stick to your exercise regimen.

I travel a lot. I also pack a lot of food. I exercise a lot. If I miss it for whatever reason, I make it up on the weekends. There is always time if you don't mind missing a little sleep.

To me the results are worth it. I have maintained my weight at 215 - 225 pound since I left the Marines at 22 years old. I take zero medications and I wake up every Morning feeling ready to take on the world.

You have to make the commitment as a first step.
    Tape this, or one of the many post like it in this thread, next to your bed and fridge and read it before you get in both. Not only will you lose weight your manhood score will go up a few points
    Last edited by wskinner; 06-26-2019 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Tape this, or one of the many post like it in this thread, next to your bed and fridge and read it before you get in both. Not only will you lose weight your manhood score will go up a few points

He lost me at "Jason Statham".

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    He lost me at "Jason Statham".
    IMG_0694.PNG